Canadian Mac Forums at ehMac banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
8,774 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Too COOL!! :cool:

This is GREAT news, Mr. Mayor!! You could not have made a better choice!!! :D :cool: :cool:

Can I pre-register my vote to keep him at this status permanently? Please? There is absolutely no question about his fairness or ability in this area. None at all. :D

Chealion is one of the very best of us. :cool:

He has my full support and my absolute respect. If he tells me to pipe down or cool it, I will. Promise.

(and I'm one of the LOUD ones!) ;)

·
Registered
590 Posts
Chealion is very deserving. Good luck in your new role and enjoy the well deserved appointment. Great job Your Worship!

·
Premium Member
10,287 Posts
Chealion is now a temporary "Public Official" here on ehMac and will be helping out during the next couple of weeks during the fun and exciting MWSF time.
But who knows, maybe the temp title will be similar to the Steve Jobs iCEO title. :D ;)

Yes it's Chealion! The one and only, at your service!

·
Premium Member
1,483 Posts
Congrats! Chealion is a member who deserves such an honour since he always posts thoughtful and helpful posts.

·
Registered
359 Posts
Congrats.

·
Premium Member
7,069 Posts
I'm not sure what to say, other then all I want to do is help. Thank you for the congratulations and the honor of being a Public Official/Servant.

·
Premium Member
2,304 Posts
Chealion...a question I've been meaning to ask for a long time: how do you pronounce your handle? Is it "Chelly-un?" "Chia-lion?" Chee-lee-un?"

·
Premium Member
7,069 Posts
PGant - I've had my handle for 5 years now and I've never figured out one, but the most accepted one is the last one on your list. "Chee-lee-uun" works just fine (and is also how everyone I've talked to in person has pronounced it). It's derived from my first name, (Micheal - The Cheal part) so if you pronounced it as it was derived it sounds horrible.

You can pronounce it however you like.
Anyone think I should change my tag line in my signature? I've had that for 2 years too.

·
Premium Member
2,304 Posts
Clever way to devise a handle! Since it's borrowed from the name Micheal, maybe it could be pronounced as "keh-lee-un"

I gotta come up with a better handle than what I have...
:rolleyes:

Anyhow...congrats all the same for your ascension to "Temp Public Servant"!

·
Registered
8,774 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
P Gant...I think your screen name is just fine! And I like that avatar! ;)

BTW...when I pronounce Chealion's name in my head, I say it as Chea..LION. Like the king of the jungle.

This particular ehmac citizen is well-known for his fairness and his wisdom...and is widely respected for his unbiased opinions on a whole range of subjects.

Subjects that he is very well informed about, by the way. :cool:

So...yeah...I'm a fan. A Big Fan! :cool:

And I can't think of anyone who would be a better moderator. On any forum here at ehmac!

Good choice, Mr. Mayor. ;) :cool:

·
Registered
2,812 Posts
Wicked!

The year of appointments: Beckham, Jagger and now Chealion!

What a great start to 2K4. We should get you a PPC Chip as a pin! :D

H!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts