Canadian Mac Forums at ehMac banner
7201 - 7220 of 7287 Posts

·
Premium Member
23,459 Posts
:clap::clap::clap:

Getting Expensive for Mann

Michael Mann has lost a motion in the DC Superior Court. He will now be responsible for the majority of legal costs for discovery in his perpetual libel suits against Steyn and the National Review.

·
Premium Member
23,459 Posts

·
Premium Member
23,459 Posts
Locally, we've had 8-10" of globull warming fall on us in October already. -18°C last night.

Y2Kyoto: Snowfalls Are Now Just A Thing Of The Past

BANFF:

Banff’s Mount Norquay Ski Resort is preparing to open the mountain on Saturday (Oct.24), the earliest date in its 95th year of operation.

Norquay will be the first ski hill to open in the country this season, and is typically one of the first resorts to open for the ski season.

“We’ve received over 30 centimetres of snow with great overnight temperatures that allowed us to make a lot of snow,” said general manager Andre Quenneville.

“We have also made some improvements to our snowmaking system since last winter, which has increased our efficiency. Having overnight temperatures hovering around -9, -10 is what has really allowed us to open up so early.”​

Related: Numerous records were broken, including in Val Marie, where the mercury dropped to -27 C, breaking the record of -14 C set back in 2002, and making the community the Canadian cold spot for most of the morning Friday.

·
Premium Member
23,459 Posts
One from the "he admires their basic dictatorship" file. I'll probably be accused of being RAYCISS!!! by posting this article but, seeing as the study is done by a Chinese university, here goes:

Another Global Warming Fact Alarmists Want Buried

The entire climate change movement has been shady from its beginnings. Data have been hidden, truth has been sacrificed to politics, and hypocrisy and personal interests among its “leaders” have produced a giant credibility deficit. The more we learn, the worse the alarmists look.

Take, for instance, a new report that shows greenhouse gas emissions are not an American or Western problem. They are primarily a Chinese problem. A study from Sun Yat-sen University in China found that more than half of the world’s urban greenhouse gas emissions are generated in only 25 big cities, and 23 of them are located in China.

In other words, if the entire developed world cut its greenhouse gas emissions as activists, politicians, journalists, and celebrities have demanded, nothing would change regarding the climate. (This assumes human carbon dioxide emissions are responsible for warming the planet, which is a load of speculation that’s yet to be proved.)
Bold mine.

Well, it's a load of something...

·
Premium Member
31,002 Posts
Still peddling your bull**** I see ...talk about clinging to a dead meme. 👎

ouch
U.N. climate panel confronts implausibly hot forecasts of future warming
By Paul VoosenJul. 27, 2021 , 4:50 PM
Next month, after a yearlong delay because of the pandemic, the U.N. Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change (IPCC) will begin to release its first major assessment of human-caused global warming since 2013. The report, the first part of which will appear on 9 August, will drop on a world that has starkly changed in 8 years, warming by more than 0.3°C to nearly 1.3°C above preindustrial levels.
more

so much for 1.2 :rolleyes:

·
Premium Member
42,882 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7,206 ·
MacDoc, the IPCC has become a politically-charged clown show long ago. These reports "model" whatever the authors want them to, then blame their predictions on whatever source they want to. A child's fantasy.

·
peek-a-boo
17,338 Posts
the IPCC has become a politically-charged clown show long ago.
A decade of not being here, and you still can't do better than this useless canned response attacking a source with pretty much nothing. No wonder no one is left here!

that combined with the spewing of nonsensical climate change denial website links, this place is a total echo chamber! Is this the ‘normal’ you guys wanted back in 2013? Looks good on ya!

·
Premium Member
23,459 Posts
Well, well, well...

If it ain't ol' Doomsday Dave. Hello, DH! Still ridin' yer <snort> scooter around? I see a brush with death ain't made ya any smarter.

Tell me something, Dave: You joined these boards near 20 years ago. In all that time, exactly how many Globull Warming predictions have come true? How many climate Faustian nightmares have borne fruit? Can you name even one?

'Cause, according to The International Pack of Climate Crooks and the rest of you Fruit Loops & Whackos, this planet should have gone up in flames a half dozen times by now.

Recently they even had to admit that their much vaunted models (ooooo, ahhhh) were cranked up on high & had to be scaled back. Just like the rest of us have been saying for years.

Shocka.

Talk about dead memes...

Still peddling your bull**** I see ...talk about clinging to a dead meme. 👎

·
peek-a-boo
17,338 Posts
looks around, sees tumbleweeds floatin by, not a soul around…

you know, I predicted years ago that no one would give a crap about your barrage of nonsense right wing blog links.

appears I was right in that prediction! Good job!!

·
Premium Member
42,882 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7,210 ·
'Cause, according to The International Pack of Climate Crooks and the rest of you Fruit Loops & Whackos, this planet should have gone up in flames a half dozen times by now.
We sure had some corking predictions from old Maccy!

·
Premium Member
23,459 Posts

·
Premium Member
42,882 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7,212 ·
Yeppers. Still waiting for a single one to come true.
The predictions all ended up with that fiery preacher vibe: "You're gonna fry for your sins of living comfortably."

·
peek-a-boo
17,338 Posts
Speaking of “no content” posts! You pair are priceless. Look at your forum! Always blaming someone else.

you pair own this cesspool. Lock stock and barrel! Looks good on you!

·
Premium Member
23,459 Posts
The predictions all ended up with that fiery preacher vibe: "You're gonna fry for your sins of living comfortably."
Nothing quite like a good, ol' fashioned, pulpit slamming, fire & brimstone sermon to the unwashed. :ROFLMAO:

·
Premium Member
31,002 Posts
You pair are amusing ...most have lost their illusions...even your dear leader. Take a hint...
O'Toole declares 'the debate is over' on climate change, but ...
https://nationalpost.com › news › politics › otoole-decla...

20 Mar 2021 — OTTAWA — Conservative Party leader Erin O'Toole has made it clear he wants to move past debates about the existence of climate change, .
Yes I ride a 70 mpg motorcycle regularly in Australia.

I concur that the "predictions" are flawed ....the unfolding of consequences is more rapid than predicted....which you would know if your read some science outside your right wing echo chamber tho even that has gaping cracks these days.
The IPCC is by nature necessarily too conservative, tho has to toady to fewer dinosaurs of late to dilute the message...it's kinda obvious.:rolleyes:

You guys remind me of the last Japanese soldier refusing to surrender long after his war was lost.

The last Japanese soldier to formally surrender after the country's defeat in World War Two was Hiroo Onoda. Lieutenant Onoda finally handed over his sword on March 9th 1974. He had held out in the Philippine jungle for 29 years.

Reactions: Freddie_Biff

·
Premium Member
23,459 Posts
Yeah, didn't think you could come with a successful Globull Warming prediction. No worries. Nobody else on this planet has been able to, either.

Dear leader? He ain't my leader. I guess some fools see him that way. However, he's more like a pig-ignorant, uninformed commie every day, ain't he? Throw a purdy hairdo on him, hang an oversized schnoze on his blackface, stuff his pants with a banana, grope a coupla chicks, toss an elbow or two into a woman's chest in Parliament, fire a coupla uppity female MP's (and those sox! :love:) and the left will lap up everything he says! N'est-ce pas?

70 mph?! Ain't that wastin' a lot of resources? Better save the planet & slow down. Ten is good. Six is better. Six-mile-an-hour MacDoc. Perfect. Hey, it's faster'n walking. An' look whatcher doin' for the planet!

Australia? Again, perfect. Enjoying the lockdowns? Been out to see the Great Barrier Reef recovery yet? That's gotta be an uncomfortable topic, no? Goin' against the narrative an' all?

Faster? T'hell you say! The planet must have already burned up while I wasn't lookin'! Thank God. I thought it was going to be worse.

Science? BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! You haven't read a word of science in the last two decades. More like science fiction. Speakin' o' science fiction, are you still contributing to Mikey Mann's failed attempt to sue Steyn? And Tim Ball? Heard money got tight for Mann, havin' to pay those court costs an' all. Hope you sent a fat cheque. Did he forward you a big, autographed copy of that hockey stick graph by way of thanks?

And, I see yer still rollin' dem eyes. The more things change...:ROFLMAO:

Enjoy your scooter, slim. The world's gonna end tomorrow.

You pair are amusing ...most have lost their illusions...even your dear leader. Take a hint...

Yes I ride a 70 mpg motorcycle regularly in Australia.

I concur that the "predictions" are flawed ....the unfolding of consequences is more rapid than predicted....which you would know if your read some science outside your right wing echo chamber tho even that has gaping cracks these days.

·
Premium Member
31,002 Posts
Wow....confusing mpg and mph ....had your dementia check?

No lockdowns here ...kicked an ant's nest I guess...such vitriol....
I guess your 1st bit of sig sums you up ☕

·
Premium Member
23,459 Posts
Dementia? A misread is interpreted as dementia? It's no wonder you guys believe in Globull Warming. Take another hit from the bong.

Vitriol? Read the post again. Hell, I'm LMAO! :ROFLMAO:

And yes. My sig does sum me up. 'Course, it's all in the interpretin'...

Wow....confusing mpg and mph ....had your dementia check?

No lockdowns here ...kicked an ant's nest I guess...such vitriol....
I guess your 1st bit of sig sums you up ☕

7201 - 7220 of 7287 Posts