Canadian Mac Forums at ehMac banner

130081 - 130100 of 130244 Posts

·
Premium Member
10,107 Posts
Coming right up, Rp. It is already 26C with a 32C humidex reading here at just past 10AM. Luckily, there is a strong breeze out of the south west which helps one if they are in the shade and not out in the full sunshine.
Is that approaching WOW! Territory for you down East? 32c is almost normal here.

·
}<-('o')-
9,862 Posts
Good Day Shang!
Hope all are doing well... It will be a day of gardening/housekeeping and pet related tasks/errands for me today.
I had one meeting scheduled but it has just been postponed by the other party....so my schedule is w i d e open today ...Oh, that looks sooo good on my calendar.

·
Premium Member
10,107 Posts
Good Day Shang!
Hope all are doing well... It will be a day of gardening/housekeeping and pet related tasks/errands for me today.
I had one meeting scheduled but it has just been postponed by the other party....so my schedule is w i d e open today ...Oh, that looks sooo good on my calendar.
Hi Kim, so this is like a “free day”..........bonus!

Reactions: Dr.G.

·
}<-('o')-
9,862 Posts
Hi Kim, so this is like a “free day”..........bonus!
Yep! Woot! I can do anything I want (or not)...except sing.... I'm on day 2 of a 3 day vocal rest (overdid it last week) .
I think some baking might happen today too.....There's rhubarb a'plenty!

·
Premium Member
10,107 Posts
Yep! Woot! I can do anything I want (or not)...except sing.... I'm on day 2 of a 3 day vocal rest (overdid it last week) .
Wouldn’t dare bake anything indoors in our heat.....but this might be fun

Wonder if a rhubarb, blueberry, lime juice would be in order....

·
}<-('o')-
9,862 Posts
Wouldn’t dare bake anything indoors in our heat.....but this might be fun

Wonder if a rhubarb, blueberry, lime juice would be in order....
MMMMMM, Good idea! I loooooove cheese.
Good point about baking things indoors....looking ahead at the forecast - it looks like our area is not supposed to get very hot today. . . so I should be able to get away with baking without regret (other than the excess of calories)

·
Premium Member
10,107 Posts
Good point about baking things indoors....looking ahead at the forecast - it looks like our area is not supposed to get very hot today. . . so I should be able to get away with baking without regret (other than the excess of calories)
Some other cooler desserts….and there is a Key Lime Pie in there as well.

·
Premium Member
10,107 Posts
[/QUOT
was wondering if phyllo pastry would be fun with this…

·
Canadian By Choice
117,371 Posts
Discussion Starter · #130,090 ·
Is that approaching WOW! Territory for you down East? 32c is almost normal here.
It got up to 34C with the humidex a few hours ago. It is down to 30C now with some rain overnight.

·
Canadian By Choice
117,371 Posts
Discussion Starter · #130,091 ·
A neighbor gave us some rhubarb for Deborah's world famous rhubarb crumble, but it is way too hot just now to turn on the oven

Reactions: Rps

·
Canadian By Choice
117,371 Posts
Discussion Starter · #130,092 ·
A wild morning with thunder storms and lightening at 5AM. Our poor dogs. All is quiet now and I shall get some coffee brewing.

·
Premium Member
10,107 Posts
A wild morning with thunder storms and lightening at 5AM. Our poor dogs. All is quiet now and I shall get some coffee brewing.
Well we dodged one last night. We get a break heat wise only 36 today....and a 30% chance of rain...but here 30% usually means 100%.

·
Premium Member
10,107 Posts
Say Marc, have you ever watched the Ken Burns series Country Music? I find myself watching it over and over....up to five times now. Not a country fan but it is so well done and documents the cultural nature of the musics evolution....is quite fascinating.

·
Canadian By Choice
117,371 Posts
Discussion Starter · #130,097 ·
Say Marc, have you ever watched the Ken Burns series Country Music? I find myself watching it over and over....up to five times now. Not a country fan but it is so well done and documents the cultural nature of the musics evolution....is quite fascinating.
I have only seen parts of it , Rp. I am a big Ken Burns fan.

·
Canadian By Choice
117,371 Posts
Discussion Starter · #130,100 ·
Personally, I love both banjo and bagpipe music. Throw in a uke, and you have a world class trio.

Reactions: KC4
130081 - 130100 of 130244 Posts