Canadian Mac Forums at ehMac banner

129601 - 129620 of 129811 Posts

·
Canadian By Choice
117,204 Posts
Discussion Starter · #129,601 ·
With all the weed killer used on our block I wouldn’t trust the blooms...
It is not allowed here in Lunenburg.

Reactions: KC4

·
Canadian By Choice
117,204 Posts
Discussion Starter · #129,603 ·
I wish more would learn to do the same thing. Well done.

- Patrick
=======
Well, now that all of our tulips and daisies are blooming, I mow over the dandelions in the back yards. There are hundreds more , if not thousands more, on everyone's property. Luckily, no one in the area does anything more than mow over them. No weed killers allowed.

·
Canadian By Choice
117,204 Posts
Discussion Starter · #129,604 ·
Morning all. Up early so I shall get the coffee brewing.

May the 4th be with you all. Paix, mes amis.

·
peek-a-boo
16,511 Posts
Coffee here too. Social media is something I should avoid today.

·
Premium Member
9,967 Posts
Morning Marc, Tim, et al. Dull and rainy here for the next few days...and colder. Might delay taking the snows off for a week or so.

·
Canadian By Choice
117,204 Posts
Discussion Starter · #129,607 ·

·
Canadian By Choice
117,204 Posts
Discussion Starter · #129,608 ·
Morning Marc, Tim, et al. Dull and rainy here for the next few days...and colder. Might delay taking the snows off for a week or so.
Morning , Rp. You can't be expecting snow!?!?

·
Premium Member
9,967 Posts
It has happened....not much of it but enough to be slick. Where I grew up we didn’t plant anything until the 24.....

Reactions: Dr.G.

·
Registered
555 Posts
It has happened....not much of it but enough to be slick. Where I grew up we didn’t plant anything until the 24.....
Good Morning All, coffee for everyone on me.

Another day, more rain alternating with drizzle or misty fog.
The grass is super green and growing fast.
I need a non-rain day to install the mower back on the tractor - took it off to clean up, repaint, lub & sharpen the blades. I guess I should have done it earlier.

Anyway, just got back from Costco, we go over quite early, very few other people there then. The main aisles are quite spacious now that they've blocked off the non-essential stock.

Cup of your great coffee please Marc, double cream, no sugar

·
Premium Member
15,605 Posts
Coffee here too. Social media is something I should avoid today.

Why restrict avoiding them just for the day, why not try avoiding them forever and give yourself a nice deserved break, except for the "Shang" of course. 😉

- Patrick
=======

·
peek-a-boo
16,511 Posts
Just far too many, lets say, not the sharpest knives in the drawer people, posting far too many conspiracy nonsense.

·
Premium Member
9,967 Posts
Morning all......looks like I have the keys this morning. I’ve got a fresh pot of coffee on with some Maple Nut muffins just coming out of the oven...takers?

·
peek-a-boo
16,511 Posts
Yikes. I just a did a photo for a photoshopped promo thing and I had to suck it in a little. So no maple nut for me thanks :) Maybe just, half....

·
Premium Member
9,967 Posts
Yikes. I just a did a photo for a photoshopped promo thing and I had to suck it in a little. So no maple nut for me thanks :) Maybe just, half....
Coming up.....how about a half-caf-decaf to go with it. How things in the Big Smoke Tim?
Quiet here....and wet.

·
Canadian By Choice
117,204 Posts
Discussion Starter · #129,616 ·
Morning all......looks like I have the keys this morning. I’ve got a fresh pot of coffee on with some Maple Nut muffins just coming out of the oven...takers?
Yes, Rp, thanks. Love your muffins ............... and your coffee is good as well. Merci, mon ami.

How are you and your wife these days?

·
Canadian By Choice
117,204 Posts
Discussion Starter · #129,617 ·
Singing in the shower is great when there is no one else in the house ............. until you get shampoo in your mouth. Then it becomes a soap opera.

·
peek-a-boo
16,511 Posts
Coming up.....how about a half-caf-decaf to go with it. How things in the Big Smoke Tim?
Quiet here....and wet.
full decaf or as Id say, what's the point? ;)

I think I have a button here somewhere that says plainly, "death before decaf" :)

Reactions: Dr.G. and Rps

·
Premium Member
9,967 Posts
full decaf or as Id say, what's the point? ;)

I think I have a button here somewhere that says plainly, "death before decaf" :)
Just like dealcholized beer....why bother right....

·
Premium Member
9,967 Posts
Yes, Rp, thanks. Love your muffins ............... and your coffee is good as well. Merci, mon ami.

How are you and your wife these days?
We are no too bad Marc, thanks...just bored....we’ve been in a lockdown for over a year here so it’s beginning to wear thin... especially when life tries to get back to normal north of the river....a little envious here.

129601 - 129620 of 129811 Posts