ehMac banner

128361 - 128380 of 128632 Posts

·
Canadian By Choice
116,702 Posts
Discussion Starter #128,361
GM's new DoxieMobile . They eat Ram Tough GM trucks.

Reactions: KC4

·
Canadian By Choice
116,702 Posts
Discussion Starter #128,362
As the storm raged, the captain realized his ship was sinking fast.
He called out, "Anyone here know how to pray?" Marc stepped forward. "Aye, Captain, I know how to pray."
"Good," said the captain, "you pray while the rest of us put on our life jackets - we're one short."

Reactions: KC4

·
Premium Member
9,634 Posts
As the storm raged, the captain realized his ship was sinking fast.
He called out, "Anyone here know how to pray?" Marc stepped forward. "Aye, Captain, I know how to pray."
"Good," said the captain, "you pray while the rest of us put on our life jackets - we're one short."
Good one!

Reactions: Dr.G.

·
Canadian By Choice
116,702 Posts
Discussion Starter #128,364
Morning all. Up early to the sound of dogs barking at the deer in my neighbor's back yard. The deer eat the bird seed that has fallen from the bird feeders in the trees ................ and they are usually gone by the time I let my dogs out back. Coffee is brewing.

·
peek-a-boo
16,234 Posts
woke up to a surprise dump of snow. They say more is coming. I guess the farmer's almanac wasn't all wrong!

·
Registered
540 Posts
[QUOTE="eat the bird seed that has fallen from the bird feeders in the trees ................ and they are usually gone by the time I let my dogs out back."
[/QUOTE]

No seeds for the dogs? That's not fare... your dogs go hungry?

·
Premium Member
9,634 Posts
[QUOTE="eat the bird seed that has fallen from the bird feeders in the trees ................ and they are usually gone by the time I let my dogs out back."
[/QUOTE]
Morning Bill......nice one! You could make some doe with that line....well maybe a buck or two.

·
Premium Member
9,634 Posts
Morning all. Up early to the sound of dogs barking at the deer in my neighbor's back yard. The deer eat the bird seed that has fallen from the bird feeders in the trees ................ and they are usually gone by the time I let my dogs out back. Coffee is brewing.
Morning Marc, we have a light rain here....hope it stays that way.

·
Premium Member
9,634 Posts
woke up to a surprise dump of snow. They say more is coming. I guess the farmer's almanac wasn't all wrong!
Morning Steve, we have rain here....there’s a hint we may get some snow but hoping it warms up to keep it as rain.

·
Canadian By Choice
116,702 Posts
Discussion Starter #128,370
Sorry to hear this, Steve. Stay warm and safe.

·
Canadian By Choice
116,702 Posts
Discussion Starter #128,371
[/QUOTE]
If you knew what we feed our dogs you would say they eat better than we do.

·
Canadian By Choice
116,702 Posts
Discussion Starter #128,372
Morning Marc, we have a light rain here....hope it stays that way.
Morning , Rp. Rain is in the forecast for us tonight. Currently cloudy and +3C.

·
Premium Member
9,634 Posts
If you knew what we feed our dogs you would say they eat better than we do.
[/QUOTE]
Yup, we’re the same...We buy a very good level of dog food but Guinness know the difference between kibble chicken or beef and real chicken or beef....so we spoil him by adding a little of our dinner to his......what he really likes is baked fish...cooked carrots and broccoli....I mean what dog likes broccoli?

·
Premium Member
9,634 Posts
Morning , Rp. Rain is in the forecast for us tonight. Currently cloudy and +3C.
I think your weather is much like ours Marc.....can spring be far behind?

·
Premium Member
15,407 Posts
I mean what dog likes broccoli?
Maybe check with your vet, but I was led to believe that unless a dog was starving, they would not normally be eating such greens unless they were lacking something it might contain in their diet.

- Patrick
=======

·
Canadian By Choice
116,702 Posts
Discussion Starter #128,378
Maybe check with your vet, but I was led to believe that unless a dog was starving, they would not normally be eating such greens unless they were lacking something it might contain in their diet.

- Patrick
=======
The one veggie that dogs should not be given is corn. Sadly, many of the dry dog foods have corn as their #1 product. :(

·
Canadian By Choice
116,702 Posts
Discussion Starter #128,379
I started reading a physics book about anti-gravity. It is so well written and interesting that I can't put it down. :)

Reactions: Rps

·
Premium Member
9,634 Posts

- Patrick
=======
Hi Patrick, dogs can eat broccoli....but in small amounts...too much will affect their gastric system. They can also eat carrots.

128361 - 128380 of 128632 Posts