Canadian Mac Forums at ehMac banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
8,774 Posts
Interesting reading PosterBoy! Now we know where we stand in relation to the competition....or where we will stand near the end of 2003. I've just emailed some of this to a buddy of mine who buys Laptops like they were kleenex. Hopefully he will see the light sometime in the next 12 months and make the big switch.

You know....you are beginning to become a fount of wisdom somewhat on the scale of GordGuide. Good stuff. We need this here!

( Now...if you could just tell me how to tie the perfect trout fly or how to rebuild an atomic clock using common kitchen utensils, then you could replace him entirely....) :cool:

·
Premium Member
6,788 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
The perfect trout fly need not be tied by yourself, I picked one up from Mouat's about 6 years ago that works so well I went back and bout 5 more of it.
Green body, white tuft of fur on top and a red tail about 3/4" long. The perfect fly, or at least the best one I have found in a long time.

I know nothing of atomic clocks. Give me a couple of weeks to read up.

--PB

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.