Canadian Mac Forums at ehMac banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,465 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just watched the Musical Stevenote - it's well worth a look.

http://www.apple.com/quicktime/qtv/musicevent03/

It's ironic that the featured live artist in the broadcast was a Canadian, Sarah Maclaughlin, and the music store screens displayed many other Canadian elements like an album by jazz singer Diana Krall of Nanaimo BC and a session of Vancouver rehearsal tapes by R.E.M. while the store isn't available in Canada. It's said that Apple is trying to deal with the Canadian record industry. All I can say is, "TRY HARDER!"

Cheers :-> Bill

·
Premium Member
2,465 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Urban_Legend beat you to linking it.

iTunes Live Music Event Video Click...
Well, excuuuse me! :->

I wasn't trying for the first link - the link was incidental to my comments, placed there for convenience of those who may not have seen it yet.

·
Premium Member
2,465 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
IMHO I just thought it would have been more suited into the thread that was already made, *but* your logic makes sense, now I feel like a heel. (I wasn't trying to be "mean" or anything, just informing you there already was a thread.)
No problem! I missed the other thread - should probably have put my comment there. "Let a thousand flowers bloom!"

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.