·
Premium Member
23,351 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Test, check.

·
}<-('o')-
9,895 Posts
Hi FeXL. Welcome back. Okaaaay, I'll bite. (FYI - I've had my rabies shot, before you start a Rabies Thread..LOL) Whatcha doin?

·
Premium Member
23,351 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
Hey, KC4. Thx!

Here's your tidbit:

Throwing into sharp relief the abject stupidity of Progs who call "Chinese" coronavirus, RAYCISS!!! and subsequently get thread titles changed. I'm waiting for one of these race-baiters to complain to our newly minted moderator about the thread titles I used. Wanna bet none of them gets changed?

There are literally hundreds (if not thousands!) of descriptors in the English language used every single day, from medical terms to biological names to simple nouns, that possess an etymology derived (accurately or not) from locations around the world. Nobody cries RAYCISS!!!

Chinese coronavirus was discovered in, and likely manufactured in, Wuhan, China. What's the fuss? It's a descriptor, not an accusation. The only ones who find it so are racists themselves.

Why is nobody crying RAYCISS!!! about such commonly used terms as "duffel" bag, "chartreuse", "sardonic", "ottoman", "dalmation", "cantaloupe", "tarantula", "port", "manila" envelopes and, indeed, "mayonnaise"? They've all been named after geographic locations. Every one of them. How about "Chinese food"? C'mon, racist!!!

First, because they're ignorant. Second, because those hollering the loudest have a political agenda that they're attempting to shove down everyones throat and I ain't interested. Nor should anyone with at least 2 brain cells to rub together.

They could care less about actual "racism".

BTW, "rabies" isn't derived from a location so it's not RAYCISS!!!...;)

Have a day!

·
Premium Member
17,824 Posts
Hey, KC4. Thx!

Here's your tidbit:

Throwing into sharp relief the abject stupidity of Progs who call "Chinese" coronavirus, RAYCISS!!! and subsequently get thread titles changed. I'm waiting for one of these race-baiters to complain to our newly minted moderator about the thread titles I used. Wanna bet none of them gets changed?

There are literally hundreds (if not thousands!) of descriptors in the English language used every single day, from medical terms to biological names to simple nouns, that possess an etymology derived (accurately or not) from locations around the world. Nobody cries RAYCISS!!!

Chinese coronavirus was discovered in, and likely manufactured in, Wuhan, China. What's the fuss? It's a descriptor, not an accusation. The only ones who find it so are racists themselves.

Why is nobody crying RAYCISS!!! about such commonly used terms as "duffel" bag, "chartreuse", "sardonic", "ottoman", "dalmation", "cantaloupe", "tarantula", "port", "manila" envelopes and, indeed, "mayonnaise"? They've all been named after geographic locations. Every one of them. How about "Chinese food"? C'mon, racist!!!

First, because they're ignorant. Second, because those hollering the loudest have a political agenda that they're attempting to shove down everyones throat and I ain't interested. Nor should anyone with at least 2 brain cells to rub together.

They could care less about actual "racism".

BTW, "rabies" isn't derived from a location so it's not RAYCISS!!!...;)

Have a day!
Not sure whether you win or lose your bet. All but two of them have been scrubbed entirely. Guess they were just toooo rayceee.:eek:

·
Premium Member
23,351 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Not sure whether you win or lose your bet. All but two of them have been scrubbed entirely. Guess they were just toooo rayceee.:eek:
Either way, my point was clearly made.

·
Premium Member
17,824 Posts
Either way, my point was clearly made.
Nah, the kool-aid krowd is totally beyond redemption or comprehension.

But help is on the way for them. In the dead of the night without informing other parties the Truedope has passed bill C-10.

And C-36 is also loaded into the cannon. Not even the Harpoon was able to dream up such obscene oppressive legislation. Still when C-36 passes I expect the courts will be swamped with complaints filed against the likes of Trudope, Kenney, Hinshaw, Ford, BS Bonnie ad Tam.

BTW Posted a PM to you a while back. They don't really jump out at you with the new format.

·
Premium Member
5,738 Posts
I thought you guys had a guy on the inside now. Hoisted by your own petards, I’d say, if you had a number of threads pulled.

·
Premium Member
42,594 Posts
What the hell is that supposed to mean?

I thought you guys had a guy on the inside now. Hoisted by your own petards, I’d say, if you had a number of threads pulled.

·
Premium Member
5,738 Posts
It means exactly what it says, Macfury. One of your friends was appointed moderator, from what I understand. And imagine that! He did what he was supposed to do and moderated and pulled the garbage spam threads.

·
Premium Member
42,594 Posts
Man, are you ever dialing a wrong number!

It means exactly what it says, Macfury. One of your friends was appointed moderator, from what I understand. And imagine that! He did what he was supposed to do and moderated and pulled the garbage spam threads.

·
Premium Member
17,824 Posts
Clearly it is intended as a direct affirmation of the ob(li)vious. Not only is Freddie incapable of connecting the dots, he is blind to the very existence of said dots.

·
Premium Member
23,351 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
In that case, Freddie, every thread you've ever created should be deleted. Along with 99.9% of your posts in other threads.

They weren't "garbage spam threads". They were legitimate examples exposing Progs crying RAYCISS!!! for the BS that they are. Methinks these hit just a little close to the mark.

Mission accomplished.

He did what he was supposed to do and moderated and pulled the garbage spam threads.

·
Premium Member
5,738 Posts
In that case, Freddie, every thread you've ever created should be deleted. Along with 99.9% of your posts in other threads.

They weren't "garbage spam threads". They were legitimate examples exposing Progs crying RAYCISS!!! for the BS that they are. Methinks these hit just a little close to the mark.

Mission accomplished.
Hey FeXL! Good to hear from you again.

·
Super Moderator
1,751 Posts
They were spam, and they were treated as such. There is no political agenda. The only mission you accomplished was wasting others precious time.

One of your friends was appointed moderator, from what I understand.
Spam is spam. Me being on friendly terms with Macfury has no bearing on that, nor does it make me a member of some sort of cabal.

·
Premium Member
23,351 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
1. No, they were not spam. They proved a point. The fact that point is lost on you is not my problem.
2. There is a political agenda, otherwise the thread I created would still be titled, The Chinese Coronavirus Thread. Prove me wrong. Change the name back.
3. If others time was truly that precious, they wouldn't be wasting it on ehMac.

They were spam, and they were treated as such. There is no political agenda. The only mission you accomplished was wasting others precious time.

·
Premium Member
5,738 Posts

Spam is spam. Me being on friendly terms with Macfury has no bearing on that, nor does it make me a member of some sort of cabal.
Glad to hear it, Polywog.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Super Moderator
1,751 Posts
1. No, they were not spam. They proved a point. The fact that point is lost on you is not my problem.
2. There is a political agenda, otherwise the thread I created would still be titled, The Chinese Coronavirus Thread. Prove me wrong. Change the name back.
3. If others time was truly that precious, they wouldn't be wasting it on ehMac.
1. You don't get to make that determination. You generated a dozen threads for no other reason than to prove "your point." It was spam and it won't be tolerated.
2. You are welcome to appeal the change, which would have been the appropriate way to "prove your point" in the first place.
3. Someone had to clean up your mess. You wasted my time, and it's not appreciated.

·
Premium Member
23,351 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
1. I just did. The fact that it's such a sore spot with you confirms that I proved my point, in spades. And, and, if my dozen posts were indeed spam, then precisely WTF is this?
2. Pro Tip: There shouldn't need to be an "appeal process" in the first place. The thread title was descriptive. Nothing more, nothing less. Much the same as my dozen freshly minted threads. I'm so old I recall the last time there were mods on these boards. It didn't work then and it ain't gonna work now.
3. What's the thrust here? When you signed up you would merely get to wear the shiny badge & not actually have to earn it? What's the point of a mod then? If it's so much trouble, please, feel free to resign immediately, with apologies to all for wasting our time.

1. You don't get to make that determination. You generated a dozen threads for no other reason than to prove "your point." It was spam and it won't be tolerated.
2. You are welcome to appeal the change, which would have been the appropriate way to "prove your point" in the first place.
3. Someone had to clean up your mess. You wasted my time, and it's not appreciated.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts