·
Premium Member
23,459 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1,182 ·

·
Premium Member
23,459 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1,183 ·
Good ol' Jug Ears' legacy. Still haunting the planet. What a great 60th b-day present.

Barack Obama's Chickens Come Home to Roost With New Terrorist Taliban Government

The Haqqani Network, a terrorist group with ties to Afghanistan’s criminal underworld, is well represented in the new government. Five ministers in the new government are part of the Haqqani crime family, including Sirajuddin Haqqani, the network’s leader, who will be the acting interior minister. He will be in charge of keeping a lid on dissent and making sure Afghanistan’s women don’t cause a stink about losing their rights.

Several new ministers served time at Guantanamo prison and were released as part of a swap for U.S. Army deserter Bowe Bergdahl.

Bold mine.

Huh. Who cold have predicted that...

·
peek-a-boo
17,338 Posts
I wondered how long it'd be before the numbskull far right would try to blame their favourite villain Obama.

Who woulda predicted THAT?

SHOCKA!

·
peek-a-boo
17,338 Posts
Freddie, how long do you think it’ll be before these two dimwits stop ****ting their pants over jug ears, and stop screaming ‘victim!’ Before it dawns on them that trump negotiated with the terrorists and agreed to let lose 5000 taliban insurgents??

I suppose the shock(a) might explain this latest embarrassing display of utter stupidity!

·
Premium Member
6,102 Posts
Freddie, how long do you think it’ll be before these two dimwits stop ****ting their pants over jug ears, and stop screaming ‘victim!’ Before it dawns on them that trump negotiated with the terrorists and agreed to let lose 5000 taliban insurgents??

I suppose the shock(a) might explain this latest embarrassing display of utter stupidity!
Yeah, today people only pick the news they like. Especially on the alt-right.

·
peek-a-boo
17,338 Posts
Freddie do you know what this dipstick is talking about?

I guess any website with a web address is the ‘truth’ when you have a web address fetish :ROFLMAO:

·
Premium Member
6,102 Posts
Better stick to government-approved news, eh?
Better than complete bull**** news, yes. I suppose you trust the Rebel Media, Epoch Times, OneAmerica and Fox News. I’m guessing you’d even prefer QAnon drops over those “government-approved” sources.

·
Premium Member
42,882 Posts
Hopefully, one day, the government will take on the burden of telling you what truth is and you can take the guesswork out of reasoning.

Better than complete bull**** news, yes. I suppose you trust the Rebel Media, Epoch Times, OneAmerica and Fox News. I’m guessing you’d even prefer QAnon drops over those “government-approved” sources.

·
peek-a-boo
17,338 Posts
Freddie, it seems someone is pretty terrified of something that hasn’t happened. I think they refer to that as ‘catastrophizing’. I find it somewhat fascinating how these guys don’t seem to live in the present, and conjure up these incredible scenarios seemingly out of thin air. It must be fatiguing to live in such fear. I guess if a website has a ‘web address’ it must be a fountain of truth. ;)

·
Premium Member
6,102 Posts
Hopefully, one day, the government will take on the burden of telling you what truth is and you can take the guesswork out of reasoning.
Reading Rebel Media is hardly the same thing as “reasoning.” Parroting more like it and not even very good reporting.

·
Premium Member
6,102 Posts
Freddie, it seems someone is pretty terrified of something that hasn’t happened. I think they refer to that as ‘catastrophizing’. I find it somewhat fascinating how these guys don’t seem to live in the present, and conjure up these incredible scenarios seemingly out of thin air. It must be fatiguing to live in such fear. I guess if a website has a ‘web address’ it must be a fountain of truth. ;)
No doubt. Some sources are definitely more objective than others.

·
Premium Member
42,882 Posts
Rebel Media has sometimes reported on important issues that no other news source has reported. Better to scan the world of news sources and learn to glean truth than to accept any one source as objective.

Reading Rebel Media is hardly the same thing as “reasoning.” Parroting more like it and not even very good reporting.

·
peek-a-boo
17,338 Posts
I don't think many people accept "one source" as the truth these days, so hard to know what you're talking about. If you feel Rebel news is the fountain of truth, go nuts!

Im just glad they ensured Ezra can't pull the "Im an entertainment site" like Alex Jones did. Bet you're an Alex Jones fan too!

Some enjoy news, others, simply like to be entertained. LOL

·
Premium Member
6,102 Posts
Rebel Media has sometimes reported on important issues that no other news source has reported. Better to scan the world of news sources and learn to glean truth than to accept any one source as objective.
I can agree with that. However, ever news item from the Rebel that I’ve investigated has turned out to be less than believable.

·
Premium Member
42,882 Posts
I would agree that some of it is pure garbage.

Here is a good Rebel story involving a government loan guarantee to a sketchy oil company that had previously defaulted on hundreds of millions of dollars in loans:

Better to triangulate toward what appears to be true. Sometimes you also just have to go to the orginal source — parliamentary and legislative transcripts and actual legislation — to see for yourself.

I can agree with that. However, ever news item from the Rebel that I’ve investigated has turned out to be less than believable.

1181 - 1200 of 1203 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.