Canadian Mac Forums at ehMac banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
785 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Been out here maybe 1nce, since around the time we got new passwords. greetings.

so wow.

I finally upgraded to iOS 10 as I'm reluctantly now a late adopter. Faith in solid  products/builds is slowly eroding. And with just cause these days. Bummer.

But as I try to get used to the new OS (coming from 9), i find a few issues - and not being able to clear notifications is one of them. In fact, when I go to clear them, they basically just reappear. WTH is that all about? has anyone else experienced this at all??

I'm on 10.1.1 and on a 6 PLUS.

pretty annoying.

H!

·
Premium Member
15,697 Posts
Can't help much as I'm stuck with iOS 9, but I would suggest doing a google search for your problem.

This site seems to have gone into the slumps as far as Mac OS and iOS support goes recently and surprising, 40 views here on your post and not another reply so far. Sad!! Not exactly supportive eh???

PS: From what I read, I'm glad I'm staying with an older iOS 9 version even if I could go with a "new & improved" version that just doesn't do it for many.

·
Registered
807 Posts
But as I try to get used to the new OS (coming from 9), i find a few issues - and not being able to clear notifications is one of them. In fact, when I go to clear them, they basically just reappear. WTH is that all about? has anyone else experienced this at all??

I'm on 10.1.1 and on a 6 PLUS.
10.1.1 on an iPhone 6 and no such issue here.
I just went and cleared all my notifications (which I don't do regularly) and nothing came back.

Have you tried a hard reboot of your phone?

BReligion

1 - 3 of 3 Posts