Canadian Mac Forums at ehMac banner
25361 - 25380 of 25381 Posts

·
Premium Member
15,937 Posts
Patrick, try expanding the view of the page to the right. Additional infomation appears there.
Alright, I've tried scrolling and expanding to the right as far as I can go and still don't see anything.

Could you attach or send me a screenshot and maybe annotate with some sort of highlight what I should be looking for???

It's odd that I seem to remember such data showing up in the old a Mac format, but I can't see anything in Chrome or Firefox.

No big deal but just curious... And yes I am using an older MacOS— Mavericks 10.9.5 and Chrome is outdated but Firefox is current using their latest Current Extended Release 78.14.

- Patrick
=======

·
Premium Member
42,770 Posts
This is what it looks like for me.

Font Red Material property Screenshot Software

·
Premium Member
15,937 Posts
This is what it looks like for me.
Thank you Macfury, but very strange. No sign of anything to the right of my main columns using either Firefox or Google Chrome. Nada!!!

Even with the few extensions I sometimes use with Firefox disabled and my Firefox is almost pristine and updated today.

And I cannot find any option to enable anything that could make an extra column show. The same goes for Google Chrome. Safari I don't bother using as it is so crippled and no system reinstall did not help improve things to get it to work so I just don't bother with it anymore.

It seems a bit hard to believe that such a large part of a web page would be missing from two browsers, especially Firefox that is still supported and kept up to date with its enhanced version

Anyway, thanks for the screenshot. It simplifies what I was looking for that just is not there.

- Patrick
=======

·
Premium Member
42,770 Posts
I'm using up-to-date Firefox on Mojave.

·
Premium Member
23,397 Posts

·
Premium Member
15,937 Posts
@Macfury
Edit Update:
I just thought I should maybe try using Safari and lo and behold, the right hand column with all that extra info shows just as your screenshot showed It should. Absolutely bazaar...

I wonder why or how it could be so absent when viewing the same Website address In Firefox or Google Chrome???

- Patrick
=======

·
Premium Member
15,937 Posts
Patrick, it appears your screen (or browser) isn’t wide enough to accommodate the extra sidebar.
Thanks for the thought, but I actually thought of that and tried setting the display to its highest resolution and no other right-hand column shows regardless of how wide I drag the window.

It just does not exist when using Firefox or Chrome with Mavericks on this 2011 27 in iMac. Just one of those small goof-ups I guess. Not to worry as it's not super critical. But rather strange.

- Patrick
=======

·
Premium Member
5,988 Posts
@Macfury
Edit Update:
I just thought I should maybe try using Safari and lo and behold, the right hand column with all that extra info shows just as your screenshot showed It should. Absolutely bazaar...

I wonder why or how it could be so absent when viewing the same Website address In Firefox or Google Chrome???

- Patrick
=======
Perhaps Safari is the better browser.

·
Premium Member
15,937 Posts
Perhaps Safari is the better browser.
For some maybe, but my version hasn't worked for years with many sites, even when it was supported, and that was the main reason I stopped using it. It just didn't bloody well work properly with just too many sites, so why use an application that doesn't normally work. But I did prefer to use it when it did work. I would like to see you got mail

- Patrick
=======

·
peek-a-boo
17,094 Posts
In any case. I’m quite amused watching the conservative leader adopt the liberal platform more and more each day in an attempt to get elected. Next you’ll tell me he’ll adopt the idea of a vaccine mandate!

oh wait…:ROFLMAO:

·
Premium Member
30,929 Posts
Brave is the best browser currently IMNSHO.

·
Premium Member
5,988 Posts
For some maybe, but my version hasn't worked for years with many sites, even when it was supported, and that was the main reason I stopped using it. It just didn't bloody well work properly with just too many sites, so why use an application that doesn't normally work. But I did prefer to use it when it did work. I would like to see you got mail

- Patrick
=======
Works for me, but your mileage may vary. I also use Chrome, but I’m not crazy about it.

·
Premium Member
23,397 Posts
A 570 point plan? That's not about running a country. That's about controlling the populace.

Control, control, control.

The Liberals' 570 fixes for Canada

Whether the exact number of Liberal promises is 516 or 518 or 570, it’s a lot of promises. Strangely, it’s a lot more than the 325 in their 2015 platform. I know there were 325 because I counted them and the Post ran my spreadsheet of them. But now, after six years in government, they have almost double that number of things they want to do — as if “appetite had grown by what it fed on,” as Hamlet says.

If I were considering coming to Canada and I heard that the party in charge for the last six years thought the place was still 570 ways imperfect, I might go elsewhere — which would at least ease the pressure on housing prices.

·
Premium Member
23,397 Posts

·
peek-a-boo
17,094 Posts
Ha! Isn’t this the same pathetic slimeball that whined in court he didn’t mean it cause he’s not a real news source but an ‘entertainment site’ but then complained when Notley wouldn’t let him into the press thing screaming freedom of speech?

Yeah sure you can send journalists. But if he ends up in court for his usual seriel defamation stunts he won’t be able to cry he isn't a real news source as a defense. Good on them for making him go through court to make sure that’s clear!

·
Premium Member
5,988 Posts
Ha! Isn’t this the same pathetic slimeball that whined in court he didn’t mean it cause he’s not a real news source but an ‘entertainment site’ but then complained when Notley wouldn’t let him into the press thing screaming freedom of speech?

Yeah sure you can send journalists. But if he ends up in court for his usual seriel defamation stunts he won’t be able to cry he isn't a real news source as a defense. Good on them for making him go through court to make sure that’s clear!
And the bastard grifts all his followers into paying all his legal costs too, just like a certain impeached ex-president of the US.

25361 - 25380 of 25381 Posts