Canadian Mac Forums at ehMac banner
25341 - 25360 of 25381 Posts

·
Premium Member
15,937 Posts
Why don’t you ask all the kids who were shot with one.
I would think that they would answer that it doesn't really matter what rifle type was used as it is the bullet that does the damage after being discharged by a mentally disturbed and deranged person.

- Patrick
=======

·
peek-a-boo
17,094 Posts
I would think that they would answer that it doesn't really matter what rifle type was used as it is the bullet that does the damage after being discharged by a mentally disturbed and deranged person.

- Patrick
=======
You would be right. However that wasn’t my point. You’ll find that the weapon of choice tends to be the ‘assault rifle’ such as the ar-15, you don’t tend to see them with ‘hunting rifles’. But you will hear endless stuff about how they’re the same. It’s just all noise.

the important thing, which is something the assault rifle fans can’t get around, is that the majority of Canadians aren’t interested in allowing those weapons to be proliferated here in Canada as they are in the states. Otherwise, why would Erin O’Toole suddenly publically flip flop on the issue? But then conservatives aren’t noted for doing what the majority of the population wants. Look south how they’re now moving to ban abortions in some states despite the majority not wanting that.

·
Premium Member
42,770 Posts

- Patrick
=======
Well said.

·
Premium Member
23,397 Posts
I'm sorry, but was your above remark really required or helpful or constructive??? If so I failed to see the point of your remark. My apologies for that I guess.

- Patrick
=======
Take a look at the stats on the front page, re: Top Contrubutors. He's currently at 260 replies. Your observation could probably apply to 259 of them.

·
Premium Member
15,937 Posts
Take a look at the stats on front page, re: Top Contrubutors...
OK, and thanks, but where does one find this "front page" and the specific specifications you mentioned???

I don't seem to be able to locate or see it or know exactly where to look.

- Patrick
=======

·
Premium Member
23,397 Posts
OK, and thanks, but where does one find this "front page" and the specific specifications you mentioned???

I don't seem to be able to locate or see it or know exactly where to look.

- Patrick
=======
Log in & navigate to the Eveything Else home page. On the RH side of the page my browser (older Firefox) shows a column header "Everything Else, eh". Under that are "Posts & Views". Under that is "Forum Staff". Beneath that is "Top Contributors This Month". Et voila.

·
peek-a-boo
17,094 Posts
Take a look at the stats on the front page, re: Top Contrubutors. He's currently at 260 replies. Your observation could probably apply to 259 of them.
Says rumple thinskin himself, who howled and stamped his feet waaaaah it's GWOOOOTUUUUBE! just get WID OF HIM AND WILL BE WELL! Well yeah, I came back after 8 years what do I see? Yeah.

Let’s face fexl, the last 8 years here, that whining of yours is pretty rich coming from you.

So yeah, looks good on you.

·
peek-a-boo
17,094 Posts
I'm sorry, but was your above remark really required or helpful or constructive??? If so I failed to see the point of your remark. My apologies for that I guess.

- Patrick
=======
I was responding to a troll Patrick. I dont think you'd like to get in between this ongoing crap that has been going on for years.

·
peek-a-boo
17,094 Posts

remember this thread where you declared -I- was the problem? The howling and crying from you was epic.

Here's my favourite line:
Hordes? It's one individual. Eliminate that single mouthy simpleton problem and the boards return to some semblance of normality.
Oh yeah. One in infamy. Thats when you and your pals went of for the next number of years and turned this place into a ghost town! Come on just try to blame the last 8 years of cesspoolness here on me. I know you will!!!! :LOL:

Hoisted by your own petards! BAH HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA

·
peek-a-boo
17,094 Posts
Back to the topic..

I see O’Toole has also announcing a national vaccine passport as well. I love that he’s becoming more and more liberal by the day!!!!

·
Premium Member
30,930 Posts
More centrist rather and clever politically. He is hampered by the trogs he represents.

·
Premium Member
42,770 Posts
More centrist rather and clever politically. He is hampered by the trogs he represents.
If elected, he will hopefully shift his policies to please "the trogs he represents," and leave failed "progressive" ideas behind.

·
peek-a-boo
17,094 Posts
Yeah I hope so too, because that's how conservative governments fall every time. :)

Even Harper was smart enough to know this. Its when they got cocky in the end they were turfed.

I always chuckle how the far right thinks they can get away with ramming their nonsense down the majority's throats and think they will continue to get elected.

·
peek-a-boo
17,094 Posts
The knives will come out for him pretty fast if they haven't already. If he manages to unseat Trudeau which he just might, it's gonna be a rough ride for him. in more ways than one!

·
Premium Member
15,937 Posts
Log in & navigate to the Eveything Else home page. On the RH side of the page my browser (older Firefox) shows a column header "Everything Else, eh". Under that are "Posts & Views". Under that is "Forum Staff". Beneath that is "Top Contributors This Month". Et voila.
Thanks FeXL,
But I guess I must be restricted somehow or just blind because I certainly don't see that option, but maybe I am not following your directions properly. This is what I see in Firefox and my old Chrome, FF shot on bottom:

Product Font Screenshot Software Material property

Photograph Product Font Screenshot Line

Am I close to the correct page view as you described...???

It's not that important but I would like to know where this additional info is hiding. 😏

- Patrick
=======

·
Premium Member
42,770 Posts
Patrick, try expanding the view of the page to the right. Additional infomation appears there.

·
Premium Member
23,397 Posts
Am I close to the correct page view as you described...???

It's not that important but I would like to know where this additional info is hiding. 😏

- Patrick
=======
Mornin'!

Yep, at the correct page. Just off to the right, as MF says. I don't see a toggle anywhere to turn it off/on and I haven't made any changes to the UI since the new format.

Frankly, you're not missing anything. Just the name of our much ballyhooed moderator and the handle of the top content-free poster for the month.

·
peek-a-boo
17,094 Posts
Content free. Says rumple thin skin who treated us to what was THE most epic display of pure sissiness, creates 18 threads with no content whatsoever.

look in the mirror. Come on, whine about other peoples credibility and how your the one that decides it. Just for old times sake!

25341 - 25360 of 25381 Posts