ehMac banner

25121 - 25140 of 25157 Posts

·
Canadian By Choice
116,701 Posts
Man.7 years I didn’t log in here. What a sad state this place is now. I guess truth and facts didn’t quite happen now did it? At least a few decent posters come by, but the trolling still happens and that’s too bad. Some say it keeps things alive. I’d say the opposite. Disagreement and lively go arounds so are one thing, but this brainless sh!!t just drives people away. Me included.
I just try to ignore those who aren’t likely to converse civilly. Doesn’t always work, but I soldier on.
A wise course of action. I tend to just stay away from the threads that deal in politics. My views are my own. Such is Life. Paix, mes amis.

·
Premium Member
17,731 Posts
The TrueDope strikes again. Surely you did not really believe his attempt to spin the interment camps?

https://westernstandardonline.com/2...VEJXikvt_QQWjEdf0xaAzzDoeRPrKQoFYuqhuMsoLe12A

A Red Deer mom has told of her anguish after watching her son being detained at the Calgary airport, loaded into a van, and taken to an undisclosed isolation centre.

Rebekah McDonald was at the airport late Saturday night, hoping to welcome her son, Ethan, back to Calgary from Arizona. McDonald hadn’t seen her son for two years.
But the joy soon turned to tears when her son was taken into custody for having what the Canadian federal government considers the wrong COVID-19 test.

“They are saying it’s not accurate and they are wanting to take him to a quarantine facility. They won’t let me talk to him. They won’t let me see him. They won’t come and talk to me.

The border patrol services say they have nothing to do with it – they won’t tell me who has to do with it,” said McDonald in a social media video as she walked through the airport concourse.

“They won’t tell me who’s picking him up. They won’t tell me where he’s going. They won’t tell me anything.

“They say he doesn’t have a choice, that it’s the law. They say I don’t have the right to talk to him. They are taking him against my will and his will and I’m not okay with it. I don’t know what to do about it and I don’t know where I’m supposed to find him.

·
Premium Member
17,731 Posts

·
Premium Member
17,731 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,358 Posts
Where would you suggest they keep people who need to quarantine?
Yes I am not sure what the issue is. Sounds like people are feeling very self entitled. He got the wrong COVID test so he is in quarantine. Not sure if the government gave wrong info or he did not pay attention to what he was doing, either way it is incorrect, we are in a pandemic, he can stay in quarantine for 14 days. I am curious about the no contact, does that just mean in person, which would be obvious, or he has no phone or internet access in order to communicate with friends and family?

·
Premium Member
42,336 Posts
It's interesting to see what a wuss you still are after seven years, groovetube! You simply want a public forum where your posts go unchallenged. Looks like you and the other "decent" posters killed both MacDiscussions and MacMagic with your "lively" shuffleboard banter.

Man.7 years I didn’t log in here. What a sad state this place is now. I guess truth and facts didn’t quite happen now did it? At least a few decent posters come by, but the trolling still happens and that’s too bad. Some say it keeps things alive. I’d say the opposite. Disagreement and lively go arounds so are one thing, but this brainless sh!!t just drives people away. Me included.

·
Premium Member
17,731 Posts
Yes I am not sure what the issue is. Sounds like people are feeling very self entitled. He got the wrong COVID test so he is in quarantine. Not sure if the government gave wrong info or he did not pay attention to what he was doing, either way it is incorrect, we are in a pandemic, he can stay in quarantine for 14 days. I am curious about the no contact, does that just mean in person, which would be obvious, or he has no phone or internet access in order to communicate with friends and family?
From what I understand, they are being charged $2000 or more for their stay in the interment camps, and it's not like the officially approved tests have earned a reputation for honesty. Nor was prior warning given that this change was coming. It's interment regardless of how many times the Prime Moron denies it.

These individuals could and were expecting to isolate at home with their family, not at all unreasonable given that the PM and various other political scum have been able to travel freely without being treated in this manner on their return.

·
peek-a-boo
16,233 Posts
Where would you suggest they keep people who need to quarantine?
It seems that there are those who are very fixated on the phrase "internment camps". Often the same ones that screamed loudest about Trudeau letting the people arriving in Canada run around unmonitored spreading the virus.

If only they can figure out what they want before they speak.

·
Premium Member
17,731 Posts
It seems that there are those who are very fixated on the phrase "internment camps". Often the same ones that screamed loudest about Trudeau letting the people arriving in Canada run around unmonitored spreading the virus.

When you treat the Prime Moron and various other traveling political scumbags in the same manner then you might be able to pretend to have a valid argument for your interment camps.

·
peek-a-boo
16,233 Posts
It's interesting to see what a wuss you still are after seven years, groovetube! You simply want a public forum where your posts go unchallenged. Looks like you and the other "decent" posters killed both MacDiscussions and MacMagic with your "lively" shuffleboard banter.
Ah. Still the pathetic little troll weenie you always were. Its just you never got much better at it have you, still the same taunts from 7 years ago, nothing new! But you spent 7 years of your life here day in and day out performing this curious endeavour. The rest of us moved on but you seem rather frustrated and still harbour some anger over the shutting down of some forums. People move on, have lives and keep in touch still. But here you are! Doin a bang up job! :clap::clap::clap:

·
Canadian By Choice
116,701 Posts
Why the insults, Macfury? Best to live and let live and just accept someone who has returned. The same sort of negative comments by some have kept me away from the political threads. Paix, mon ami.

·
Premium Member
42,336 Posts
Nice to see how you've "moved on" by returning to ehMac from the wreckage of the platforms you once called home.

(At least EhMac has the "clapping" emoji so you can go back to applauding yourself!)

Ah. Still the pathetic little troll weenie you always were. Its just you never got much better at it have you, still the same taunts from 7 years ago, nothing new! But you spent 7 years of your life here day in and day out performing this curious endeavour. The rest of us moved on but you seem rather frustrated and still harbour some anger over the shutting down of some forums. People move on, have lives and keep in touch still. But here you are! Doin a bang up job! :clap::clap::clap:

·
peek-a-boo
16,233 Posts
man, you're not even trying anymore, are you. Why even bother?

·
Premium Member
42,336 Posts
Dr. G, if you had interceded at the point that groovetube insulted other members of this community, I might have been swayed to hold off.

Why the insults, Macfury? Best to live and let live and just accept someone who has returned. The same sort of negative comments by some have kept me away from the political threads. Paix, mon ami.

·
Canadian By Choice
116,701 Posts
Dr. G, if you had interceded at the point that groovetube insulted other members of this community, I might have been swayed to hold off.
Well, I just came on today so I just saw the recent postings. I still believe in live and let live. Paix, mon ami.

·
peek-a-boo
16,233 Posts
It’s like a strange deja vu. Even the taunts were almost word for word the same. Don’t you get tired of that? Well, I guess not. And the outrage if I bite back. Classic.

Carry on! I’m out of time today.

·
Premium Member
42,336 Posts
When you're tired of your regular life, come back for another visit!

It’s like a strange deja vu. Even the taunts were almost word for word the same. Don’t you get tired of that? Well, I guess not. And the outrage if I bite back. Classic.

Carry on! I’m out of time today.

·
Premium Member
5,386 Posts

What a shallow and bitter person you seem to be. Why? Why not just be happy someone has returned to this rather lifeless forum?

·
Premium Member
5,386 Posts

I’d go with “temporary lodgings.” And anyway people were warned about non-essential travel at this time. If it’s going to cost them more to be quarantined upon returning, so be it. Gotta budget for that kind of thing these days. Or just don’t go.

25121 - 25140 of 25157 Posts