Canadian Mac Forums at ehMac banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,060 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It has begun. I have reached that pinnacle of ehMac-ness: My 1000th post.

And with this post, I have triggered a new era for the Mac.

Sunday, December 15th will be forever etched in the annals of history! And to think that YOU were witness to the very beginnings of what will no doubt be heralded as the Era of Macintosh.

Peace world-wide will be restored! Hunger and Poverty will be a thing of the past! Angels in the heavens will weep tears of joy, washing away hatred, racism, bigotry, and all version of Windows...

Either that, or I'll have just sucked up 3K more on the server for nothing...

:cool:

·
Premium Member
6,795 Posts
Sweet! The 1000 club grows. Or should it be called the 3K More Club?

Looking forward to those angel tears, let me know when they are supposed to happen so I can go outside.
:D

--PB

·
Premium Member
7,069 Posts
Just for reference whose gonna hit the 1000 Club next? I can't remember who has hit and who hasn't...
Congrats Strongblade on joining the ppl with 1000 posts, and may your next 1000 posts be even more informative and helpful!

·
Registered
8,774 Posts
Congrats StrongBlade! The one thousand club grows, yet again! I'm sure that whatever passes for parents on your home planet are very happy and proud right now. :D

BTW-what is the sound of one rubber fish clapping?

·
Premium Member
1,304 Posts
I'm looking forward to joining the club too.

I think Dr. G is looking forward to it too...judging by all his "Good morning" posts. Ain't that right, Dr. G? ;)

·
Registered
256 Posts
I'm just waiting to become a full citizen and make my 100th post. On a side note, this is my first post using OS X though!

Congrats on the 1000 posts.

·
Premium Member
1,047 Posts
Hmmm! Judging by my current rate of posting it will take me another seven or eight years to hit 1,000. :(

By then, the current members of the 3K More Klub could be well past the 10,000 post mark. :eek:

I'll never catch up. :(

Nonetheless, congrats Strongblade for 1,000 worthwhile and informative posts. :D

One more down, another 850 and change to go. . .

1 - 7 of 7 Posts