Canadian Mac Forums at ehMac banner
3241 - 3255 of 3255 Posts

·
Premium Member
42,770 Posts
Busy time in the Anti-Progressive Thread--the safe space where everyone posts!

·
Premium Member
23,397 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3,245 · (Edited)
Yep. The guy who can't spell weenie is critical of someone else's misread. :ROFLMAO:

Lessee, how did that go? Oh, yeah:

that should pretty much put all his theories here into perspective. :LOL:
Yeppers.

He'll soon be warning alla his wymyns FeXL is picking on him! Telling the mods I'm RAYCISS! Cry out the the world I'm a big meanie! VICTIM!!! :ROFLMAO:

Weanie? Or weenie? Either way.

·
Premium Member
23,397 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3,246 ·
Baltimore, Baltimore...

That sounds so familiar. Ah! They've been under Prog rule for 50 years. What could possibly go wrong?

City student passes 3 classes in four years, ranks near top half of class with 0.13 GPA

A shocking discovery out of a Baltimore City high school, where Project Baltimore has found hundreds of students are failing. It’s a school where a student who passed three classes in four years, ranks near the top half of his class with a 0.13 grade point average.
And this
despite:

...50 years of the so-called war on poverty and Democratic rule in the city. All of this despite the fact that Maryland spends more per student on education in Baltimore City than in any other jurisdiction in the state. All of this despite the fact that the Democratic Party has held a virtual monopoly on elected office in Maryland for decades. The General Assembly is overwhelmingly Democratic. Seven of the eight Congressmen from Maryland are Democrats. Both sitting U.S. Senators are Democrats.
Huh. You'd almost think that maybe, just perhaps, Progs were the problem. And the people are suffering the consequences.

Shocka.

·
Premium Member
5,988 Posts
Yep. The guy who can't spell weenie is critical of someone else's misread. :ROFLMAO:

Yeppers.

He'll soon be warning alla his wymyns FeXL is picking on him! Telling the mods I'm RAYCISS! Cry out the the world I'm a big meanie! VICTIM!!! :ROFLMAO:
Pretty weak, FeXL.

·
Premium Member
23,397 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3,248 ·

·
peek-a-boo
17,094 Posts
I love that he’s screaming about others crying victim.

After one of the biggest and most epic displays of crying victim after one of his thread titles got edited. Then he actually brags he feels like pissing on a Dairy Queen’s counter if he’s asked to wear a mask.

I mean, HELLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOO victim!!! WAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH

What a total sissy whiner! LOL.

·
Premium Member
23,397 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3,250 ·
This is your heart on drugs.

Study: Cannabis Use Doubles Risk of Heart Attack in Young Adults

A recent study showed young adults who used cannabis were twice more likely to experience a heart attack.

The peer-reviewed research published in the Canadian Medical Association Journal on Tuesday found that myocardial infarction, also known as a heart attack, was more prevalent in American adults under 45 who either smoked, vaped, or consumed cannabis as edibles compared to those who did not use it, Global News reported.

I believe it's called, Darwinism.

BTW, how old is the Baked Potato?

·
Premium Member
23,397 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3,251 ·

·
peek-a-boo
17,094 Posts
Curious they're not investigation the mental illness (= suicide) aspect more.

Study: Transgender Mortality Rate Twice as High as Those Without Gender Dysphoria

Or mental illness...
Yeah, when you don't like something or someone, just call them crazy, or 'mentally ill'. Why would you think it was the hormone treatments causing this? WHere's the evidence? I won't hold my breath on that one.

Maybe they can start with the way they're treated. Instead of posting brainless crap that does little to help an group of people other than call them crazy and scream in terror at them needing to use the bathroom, maybe you can try to understand them more.

Or, if you dont want to understand anything other than the website links that feeds you, you could simply shut the hell up and allow others interested in helping the situation rather than stigmatize them further.

·
peek-a-boo
17,094 Posts

Yeppers.

Ahhhhhh shaaaadup. No one gives a shit about your pathetic tough guy routine. No one.

3241 - 3255 of 3255 Posts