Canadian Mac Forums at ehMac banner
81 - 89 of 89 Posts

· Registered
2 Posts
Same here, from Europe…

Hi there Canadians,

pretty much other people found this after having paid US$805 for a last revision 15" PowerBook, so two weeks later I didn't receive it and didn't hear from this guy besides some sort of 'I have been out of town…', this is my first post here since I find that deal on another well-know Mac board… my bank & lawyer told me there is nothing to do…

Wouldn't authorities that side of the pond do anything to catch this guy?, I guess his phone number wouldn't be still the same… but you never know…

· Premium Member
1,513 Posts
If it's too good to be true...

· Premium Member
11,207 Posts
I have advised the latest victim (2 posts above) about the RCMP online theft reporting agency:

https://www.recol.ca/intro.aspx?lang=en

and have been provided with many details about Emad Rouf / Andrew Carter, including banking information.

If this can be of assistance to anyone, please let me know, while the matter is pursued further.

· Registered
6 Posts
It's never a good idea to pay a scammer a visit. You never know how dangerous the person could be or they could call the police on you for assault or trespassing. Best to leave it to the police.
I got scammed! By him also.so how does one get the police involved to do something to him? He's A low Life! Bella crawling Slug! So again how can one do something to him an we get our! money back?

81 - 89 of 89 Posts