Canadian Mac Forums at ehMac banner

The Andrew Carter thread

25K views 88 replies 40 participants last post by  rrowe3168 
#1 · (Edited by Moderator)
The Andrew Carter, Emad Raouf, John Howard, thread

Post everything here since Chealion said we're not suppose to post in the classifieds.

Discussion starter · #25 ·
I have a feeling the rcmp won't do anything......I wish we could go knocking at this guys front door.....wouldn't be too safe to do so I guess.

Discussion starter · #33 ·
What's going on with Emad, aka: Andrew Carter? Can someone who's been scammed give a status update on any progress being made? I hope the rcmp isn't just sitting on there asses on this one....Enough people have been ripped off for some heavy action to be taken against this guy.

Discussion starter · #40 ·
Well I'm happy at least one person got there money back....I think this is the first time on ehmac where the victim of a scam artist have been able to retrieve there funds. Good stuff.

Discussion starter · #42 ·
CanadaRAM said:
And if you are intending any kind of extra-legal remedies, publishing it in writing here would not be an excellent idea... In fact, the forum owners could justifiably get their shirts in a knot about such threats on their lists. Promises of bodily harm trump allegations of mail fraud in attracting official attention...
I don't think anyone here wants to inflict bodily harm on this guy.....people just want there money back....plain and simple. I mean it would be a bonus to have this guy booked buy a cop..........but at the end of the day...I would say most people just want to retrieve there funds and take this as a lesson learned.....(i.e.: deal locally next time!).

Discussion starter · #55 ·
bigni said:
I got a scam email from sandrabells@movemail.com too. Except it was in reponse to my andrew cater post. Don't know what she meant when she said she was interested in buying my "product".

Maybe she wants to buy 'Andrew Carter' so she can beat him to a pulp. Lol. Any developments Bigni? Sorry if you werent able to get your money back.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.