Canadian Mac Forums at ehMac banner

21461 - 21480 of 21525 Posts

·
Premium Member
42,493 Posts
Here are the five charged in Illinois:

Two in Pennsylvania:

Well, how do you like that? An actual case of voter fraud....

·
Premium Member
5,572 Posts
Here are the five charged in Illinois:

Two in Pennsylvania:

Yeah, I don’t think that’s NEAR enough to flip an election. LOL

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
peek-a-boo
16,610 Posts
No word on the dominion voting machines either.

or the biggest election fraud in the history of all election history ever recorded forever and Ever amen!

but in all seriousness, so what if there’s also a few democrat ones as well? No one has said there haven’t been a few handfuls of cases. Just never to the extent that republicans are always screaming about and changing voter laws for! How is the irony being missed? But the big lie continues to be pushed by Republican lawmakers. Which should be of grave concern no matter one’s politic.

·
Premium Member
42,493 Posts
It isn't. And I don't believe that anybody credited that to individual frauds forging ballots.

Yeah, I don’t think that’s NEAR enough to flip an election. LOL

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
peek-a-boo
16,610 Posts
Well so far, the only ‘credit’ that’s likely going to happen in regards to the big fraud is likely the billions the vote machine companies will win in many of their lawsuits.

I read about the bogus recount effort in Arizona by a trump loyalist company. There were photos of a Capitol rioter on the floor counting votes, and Mickey Mouse fake cops preventing any media access. I mean, at this point, why even bother?

riiiight. There’s lots more $$$ to fleece and they need to put on a bit of a show after countless court losses where they had every opportunity to show any fraud evidence. But didn’t.

·
Premium Member
5,572 Posts
Well so far, the only ‘credit’ that’s likely going to happen in regards to the big fraud is likely the billions the vote machine companies will win in many of their lawsuits.

I read about the bogus recount effort in Arizona by a trump loyalist company. There were photos of a Capitol rioter on the floor counting votes, and Mickey Mouse fake cops preventing any media access. I mean, at this point, why even bother?

riiiight. There’s lots more $$$ to fleece and they need to put on a bit of a show after countless court losses where they had every opportunity to show any fraud evidence. But didn’t.
Thing is, nobody even cares anymore. It’s
six months later, for gosh sakes. Talk about sore losers. What do they think they’re going to find?

·
peek-a-boo
16,610 Posts
Thing is, nobody even cares anymore. It’s
six months later, for gosh sakes. Talk about sore losers. What do they think they’re going to find?
There are millions and millions of people who do care, and are willing to be fleeced for whatever big conspiracy election fraud thing that can be extended and milked for as long as possible. Those legal debts won't pay for themselves!

Why do you think the Republican Party is literally gagging and holding it together for Trump? Trump is the absolute master of that whole right wing evangelical deal in conspiracy theory based fund raising. When I say "thars money in dem thar hiiiillllllls" Im not trying to be a jerk about it. It's exactly how it is. Sure, you can point out all the failings and lies etc about the democrats, and that can be a long conversation to be fair. But what we're witnessing with the Republican Party right now, the dems cant even hold a candle to the mastery of Trump in this regard. My only hope, is that somehow trump (and perhaps his family members...) are successfully neutered in whatever way that stops that insanity from getting much worse, but I fear, that may be optimistic. Its not a pretty road ahead if it's not tamed.

This is really the first time in a very long time that I can remember, that Ive seen this many people who identify as conservative, be this disgusted with their party. In fact, many of the ones Ive known, have just stopped talking politics altogether because there's nothing there for them anymore. They hate liberals and now, they hate their own party well, almost as much. I realize polls will be held up as proof Im wrong. Of course a winning result for the democrats would be if the Republican Party civil war finishes with a second gop type party. We all know how well things go for conservatives here in Canada when the right splits their vote. Even though the liberals here has been successful despite sharing their vote with the ndp.

so of course, if you can’t win, just stop people from voting based on bogus unsubstantiated reports of voter fraud. Yet another Republican state to do so:GOP Gov. DeSantis signs restrictive new voting law in Florida that Dems fear will suppress turnout

·
peek-a-boo
16,610 Posts
Well, I guess we'll just have to await the "cyber ninja's" report with their Mickey Mouse cop er, security force won't we. It's really hard to make this shit up. Really.

But the sadder part of this, is this whole exercise isn't meant for larger consumption. Trump and his hypocrite band of arse licking republicans have figured out that, as Ive said before... "thars money in them thar hilllllls..", and whole lot of it too if you dupe millions enough... and this entire farce, is really 150,000 really well spent advertising dollars. I still see the odd poor soul somewhere saying 'well if there's something it should be investigated, right?" And it's just these sorts of feeble minded ones these money leeches are after. And there's a lot of them!

The same ones that'll try really dumb shit like trying to compare that absolute pack of lies to the 'Liberal left's move to green energy". Casting that as a pack of lies. Without even addressing whether one believes in green energy or not, just consider the fact that they think it's a good comparison. That's how far down the hole these people have gone.

·
Premium Member
5,572 Posts
The mind boggles. Trump lost. Bigly. That this is even up for debate five months after Election Day is baffling.

·
peek-a-boo
16,610 Posts
I don’t think it’s actually up for debate amongst most rational people. It’s just a big sideshow for the gullible to empty their wallets. Why do you think so many republicans have sold whatever dignity they had left to join in on the smorgasbord.

·
peek-a-boo
16,610 Posts
He was all in on this dominion machine thing as I recall. But I suspect that was more for wind up purposes. But who knows? Ive seen some people on social media say things that just came out of nowhere.

At this point most (honest) people are fully aware that there hasn't been any evidence whatsoever, to support voter fraud that could affect the outcome of the election.

None.

·
Premium Member
5,572 Posts
I have heard of some cases of Republican voters who committed voter fraud. One killed his wife and voted for her, I believe. But again, nothing widespread.

·
peek-a-boo
16,610 Posts
Well, they sure clammed up pretty fast. I’d have expected some chortling and guffaws out of this sham they’re pulling in Arizona by now. But there’s still time. “The truth they don’t want you to know!”… it just rakes in the cold cash…

·
peek-a-boo
16,610 Posts
I saw this this morning, apparently Trump is now whining about how unfair the NY AG is being. What made me laugh was this line:

"But, make no mistake, that is exactly what is happening here. The Attorney General of New York literally campaigned on prosecuting Donald Trump even before she knew anything about me. She said that if elected, she would use her office to look into 'every aspect' of my real estate dealings."
I mean, come on. Can you really imagine campaigning on jailing a political opponent?

Hows the Benghazi investigations going? The 'but'er emails!" one? There sure has been some hyperventilating about those!

Anyone know why those investigations were quietly closed down after the Donald took office? No? what about the election fraud commission thing? The feeble excuse that states wouldn't cooperate... What do you think will happen with these latest 'election was stolen' nonsenses after it's best before date passes?

Thars money in them hills...

·
Premium Member
5,572 Posts
The Trump years seem almost like a Twilight Zone episode now. An alternate reality. Gaslighting 101, where everything you thought was true had been turned upside down by conspiracy theorists. Some have still not snapped out of it. Some of them, like Marjorie Taylor Greene, even get elected. I haven’t heard much about QAnon lately. Are they still operating?

·
Premium Member
17,976 Posts

·
Premium Member
42,493 Posts
It's interesting to see how many of those leftists equate government programs with personal responsibility.

More evidence that brain damage is a prerequisite to membership in the Republican Party....

21461 - 21480 of 21525 Posts