Canadian Mac Forums at ehMac banner

21381 - 21393 of 21393 Posts

·
Premium Member
42,442 Posts
Sure, there are always petty dictators and woke hipsters who want the power to shut people up. They're a dime a dozen.

Can you imagine someone wanting to be a moderator here after the genie’s been out of the bottle for this many years?

·
peek-a-boo
16,426 Posts
It just blames everyone else. It had 7 years to prove it could build a meaningful commiunity and all it can brag about is, “I have a web address”. If it’s not me it’ll go after someone else. What was its excuse for the last 7 years I wasn’t here??

personally I’d light a match on these threads, this is a technology site. Not some troll’s personal dumping ground.

·
Premium Member
5,488 Posts
It just blames everyone else. It had 7 years to prove it could build a meaningful commiunity and all it can brag about is, “I have a web address”. If it’s not me it’ll go after someone else. What was its excuse for the last 7 years I wasn’t here??

personally I’d light a match on these threads, this is a technology site. Not some troll’s personal dumping ground.
It would beg to disagree.

·
peek-a-boo
16,426 Posts
Of course it would ;)

·
peek-a-boo
16,426 Posts
this is incredibly sad. The 'wedding singer' :ROFLMAO:

·
Premium Member
17,744 Posts
Nothing like some unsubstantiated conspiracy nonsense to start your Sunday to eh?

I have to chuckle at the flip flopping between “covid is a hoax” and “Trudope committing murder”. If you’re gonna make something up at least get your story straight ;)

man this is getting boring. Is there -anything- here that at least tries to follow some factual info? I know people like o hide behind the whole ‘it’s your opinion’ and the ever popular ehmac post it and it’s facts stuff but come on. No wonder no one participates.

Oh I know. Demanding actual facts is “abrasive”. We can’t have facts get in the way of some good farts can we?
And here we have a prime example example of GT logic. In the post immediately preceding this I posted: "As an aside, I note that none of the Kovid Kool-aid Klatch has the slightest concern about the TrueDopes post-SNC shenanigans." From this GT manages to infer that I am accusing the TrueDope of committing murder.

For those who lack the mental capacity to recall, the SNC Lavalin scandal revolved around the Trudope firing a cabinet member who refused to interfere with the judiciary, he then aggravated things by flat out lying and was caught red-faced (or was it brown faced?).

So anyways might as well do a little deductive reasoning as to what could cause such a massive brain fart on GTs part:
A) Let's write off brain damage due to excessive masking as this trait was evident long prior to mask mandates.
B) Most likely candidate seems to be PSTBI, Percussive Symbolic Traumatic Brain Injury. No doubt caused by repeatedly beating the drums of political correctness.
C) Cannabis, just because it's legal doesn't mean you can intelligently post after consuming copious quantities.
D) Just being a typical Liebarrel. Figures if he says someone said something, his Kovid Kool-aid Klan will actually believe it so. Perhaps he believes his Cannabis buds are too dumb to bother reading the immediately preceeding post?
E) B+C+D=E

·
peek-a-boo
16,426 Posts
I'm not too concerned about the cover-up, that's pretty much business as usual for all upper level polieticians. As an aside, I note that none of the Kovid Kool-aid Klatch has the slightest concern about the TrueDopes post-SNC shenanigans.

I am concerned about learning whether he was the one directing hospitals to ship Covid patients off to LTC as soon as they were out of immediate danger. There was sufficient knowledge already available from China to classify the deaths that policy caused as deliberate homicides. If he played a part in that decision or was even partly responsible for keeping the policy in place when the devastation caused became obvious, he should be facing a jury.
I bolded your own post, just in case, you know? Did you perhaps forget what you posted? Or are you being deliberately obtuse? If Trudeau wasn't facing a jury for murder, or some charge reklated to the deaths in LTC homes, then what did you actually mean? You seemed to have completely forgotten your own words.

And here we have a prime example example of GT logic. In the post immediately preceding this I posted: "As an aside, I note that none of the Kovid Kool-aid Klatch has the slightest concern about the TrueDopes post-SNC shenanigans." From this GT manages to infer that I am accusing the TrueDope of committing murder.

For those who lack the mental capacity to recall, the SNC Lavalin scandal revolved around the Trudope firing a cabinet member who refused to interfere with the judiciary, he then aggravated things by flat out lying and was caught red-faced (or was it brown faced?).

So anyways might as well do a little deductive reasoning as to what could cause such a massive brain fart on GTs part:
A) Let's write off brain damage due to excessive masking as this trait was evident long prior to mask mandates.
B) Most likely candidate seems to be PSTBI, Percussive Symbolic Traumatic Brain Injury. No doubt caused by repeatedly beating the drums of political correctness.
C) Cannabis, just because it's legal doesn't mean you can intelligently post after consuming copious quantities.
D) Just being a typical Liebarrel. Figures if he says someone said something, his Kovid Kool-aid Klan will actually believe it so. Perhaps he believes his Cannabis buds are too dumb to bother reading the immediately preceeding post?
E) B+C+D=E
And here we have the real class act of ehmac on full display. The reason why so many good people, just finally gave up, and left. I recall another good member who left a number of years ago, because another member accused him of being a drug user, and the past owner just let it happen. And it continued to happen, and while trolls continued to take this place down, playing under the rules of civility until someone lost their cool, and boom, another member banned, people just gave it up.

It was always someone else's fault. It's Groovetube's fault! He's "abrasive"! Facebook! yeah! that's it! Naw. It's right here folks, this, is why most reasonable finally just went, yeah, this is a waste of time. And it truly is. And that's too bad.

Enjoy your ghost town!

·
Premium Member
17,744 Posts
GT. Having already made yourself look foolish, I'm surprised you decided to double down on April Fools day.

To be really clear my post was in reference to a post by MF as to whether Governor Cuomo should resign. That is why the reference to the TrueDope was clearly prefaced as an aside, meaning it had no relation to the rest of my post.

That you chose to ignore that is a clear sign of SBS syndrome. Whether the cause be ABCDE or some other factor is of course open to debate, and I can't think of a better day for it.

·
Premium Member
5,488 Posts
GT. Having already made yourself look foolish, I'm surprised you decided to double down on April Fools day.

To be really clear my post was in reference to a post by MF as to whether Governor Cuomo should resign. That is why the reference to the TrueDope was clearly prefaced as an aside, meaning it had no relation to the rest of my post.

That you chose to ignore that is a clear sign of SBS syndrome. Whether the cause be ABCDE or some other factor is of course open to debate, and I can't think of a better day for it.
You have no concept of what civil discourse looks like. Have a nice day.

·
Premium Member
17,744 Posts
You have no concept of what civil discourse looks like. Have a nice day.
'Twould seem that by your definition of Civil Discourse, it's OK for a member of the Kovid Kool-aid Klatch to claim I said something I did not say, but it's not OK for me to call them out on it. To keep things mercifully brief I did not call him out on several other inaccuracies, limiting myself only to the first one in his original post.

As always if GT wants civil discourse he could try leading by example.

21381 - 21393 of 21393 Posts