Canadian Mac Forums at ehMac banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Spanish Joe's server is down so I'll host tonight.

Hope all goes well. It's a cable connection.

Macman.

·
Premium Member
1,154 Posts
lots of fun!

The lag got unbearable, and i had to leave anyway. :(

Hope i didn't piss anyone off with my sniping ways

Quick question, how to i type dialog to the people i am playing against? I don't want to seem anti-social.

Later guys!

Max

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
To talk just press the 'T' key on keyboard then type what you want to say then hit return.

Just a question, can you use the scope on the sniper rifle? If so, how?

Funny thing Maximus, I was watching the ping numbers during the game and as soon as you left all the ping dropped to less than a hundred. Maybe you had a really slow connection for some reason. I think SpanishJoe's server will be back for Thursday so things should be smoother then.

Thanks for coming out guys. It was fun being target practice. Even more fun the few times I fragged Bjornbro!

Alesh, Macman, Rick the Chemist, Mayor, MaximusBibicus, Bjornbro, Sick_Mayor_Killer (?) and I think one other all were in attendance. If I missed anyone let me know.

See you Thursday after the TV schedule.

Macman.

·
Premium Member
1,154 Posts
I have a 2 button/scroll wheel mouse, and i right click to scope. This also gives different modes to all the other weapons.

I love UT!

Max

·
Registered
175 Posts
It was some fun last night. And I won my first match too! The lag got pretty bad so I left. Plus there are those midterms to study for...

·
Premium Member
2,700 Posts
<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by macman:
Alesh, Macman, Rick the Chemist, Mayor, MaximusBibicus, Bjornbro, Sick_Mayor_Killer (?) and I think one other all were in attendance.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Sick_Mayor_Killer is/was also known as Bjornbro.

It's what called psyching out the competition. Maybe it's against the rules to change your name on th fly? I think if from now on someone wants a name change, maybe the original name should be part of the new name. My example; Bjornbro_the_Sick_Mayor_Killer

1 - 7 of 7 Posts