Canadian Mac Forums at ehMac banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,688 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just visited Micromat's site and saw that the release date for TechTool 4 is now November. Could it be that they are making a Panther-compatible CD before shipping? I went the path of a free upgrade from Drive 10 and have been excited to get TT4. Now that I am considering upgrading to Panther, I sure hope the new CD will be compatible. What a waste if not.

·
Registered
719 Posts
I bought my TT4 upgrade in July when they promised August/September shipping. When that date went by, I e-mailed them and they said mid/end of October. The last time I e-mailed them, they said that TT4 would be Panther ready.

Getting as bad as MS with vapourware.

·
Banned
14,050 Posts
yeah, i've emailed micromat and told them they are not doing themselves any favours by dealying from aug to sept to oct and now nov.

micromat WAS very good about releases
i told them that they should have released a version for jaguar and offered an upgrade to panther, but this seem to have fallen on deaf ears

i bought Drive 10 with the TTP 4 sidegrade and my money has been sitting in their acct. for quite a while....

i guess next time i'll wait until a product is released before i buy

so sad, because i was a big fan of micromat :mad:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.