Canadian Mac Forums at ehMac banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
17,976 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey ehMacers,

Just want to give a shout-out to the excellent resource for all your Mac challenges: MacinTouch. It's a daily compilation of issues and suggested fixes provided by Mac users.

This is the link to the El Capitan main page, but you can go back to the root and climb out on another branch to your OS or issue.

Often I'll find potential fixes (or at least commiseration) from fellow Mac users here, if I can't find it in Apple's own User discussion forum.

·
Premium Member
3,882 Posts
I've been visiting that site regularly, for many years. A very informative web site.

·
Super Moderator
1,749 Posts
Seems like a great resource ... but they really need something up front, explaining what they are trying to communicate. Without the intro from CubaMark, I would have completely dismissed it in casual browsing.

Pity too because it's a goldmine.

·
Premium Member
15,657 Posts
Seems like a great resource ... but they really need something up front, explaining what they are trying to communicate. Without the intro from CubaMark, I would have completely dismissed it in casual browsing.

Pity too because it's a goldmine.

+1!!!!

It used to be a daily stop for me some years ago but the layout changed somewhat and trying to find or follow some topics became a waste of time specifically but generally there are still some useful bits and pieces, but just too scattered and no apparent organization or search tools…

Too bad…

1 - 7 of 7 Posts