Canadian Mac Forums at ehMac banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
2,198 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wondering if people want to blow other people up tonight (1 December) at 9:30? Server: 24.157.131.70.

·
Registered
2,198 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
RicktheChemist wrote:
"Nice game dude. I presume you are SaintGO. Nice shooting, and awesome markmanship. I am impressed. Have to get Griller and Bjornbro to show you a lesson.. lol..I couldn't.."

I am SaintGo, and part of my l33t sk1llz had something to do with my lack of lag ;) I've played Bjornbro before and he's good -- I think I kept up to him on a couple of maps. Who's Griller?

·
Registered
361 Posts
<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by RicktheChemist:
Griller is Neil Yates.. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

???? Really?

LOL :D

When is the next FragFest :mad:

·
Registered
2,198 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
8thDegreeSavage wrote:
"Make sure you guys post again when your going to have another go."

I'm going to make it a habit to be on my server (24.157.131.70 or ut.flyingmonkeys.org) every Tuesday and Thursday at 9:30 or so. Even if no one else shows up I can blow bots up on my own.

·
Premium Member
1,070 Posts
<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by jfpoole:
Even if no one else shows up I can blow bots up on my own.<HR></blockquote>

Hello,

Wow, I usually get blown up by the bots!

James

·
Registered
2,198 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Chealion wrote:
"What are the bots set @? I haven't been on the server yet..."

Um, whatever the default skill level is -- average I think? They're not a huge challenge, but I'm not sure I'd want three or four bots running around handing people their asses.

Of course, if y'all want the bots at a higher skill level, just let me know.

·
Registered
361 Posts
<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by RicktheChemist:
Sorry Griller.. I have mistaken you for someone else...

Cheers,

RtC
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Np... So what's up with the server for UT? I'm gone a month and people are calling me Neil Yates and firing up new UT servers?

·
Registered
2,198 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Griller wrote:
"So what's up with the server for UT? I'm gone a month and people are calling me Neil Yates and firing up new UT servers?"

Don't you have a UT server? It's all the rage these days :D

Um, from what I've heard, the old UT server was retired (it was on a heavily-used machine), and since I already had a UT server set up on one of my machines, I offered to host it. We've played a few games on it already, and no one's complained too loudly about it.

As for people calling you Neil Yates, well, I have no idea what's up with that.

·
Registered
1,060 Posts
<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by jfpoole:
As for people calling you Neil Yates, well, I have no idea what's up with that.
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I think it spawns from the fact that both Griller and Neil Yates (Ronin in UT) are scary opponents when it comes to fragging.

Having been on the wrong end of a Flak Cannon from both of them multiple times, I can attest to that.

It's also why I use the UT moniker "[SpLoTcH]"

:cool:

·
Premium Member
7,069 Posts
Just played a few, and well SaintGo joined in and hes really good!
Only beef is that we have no control over the levels and the bots are WAY TOO easy... just walk through them... with the 30 frag limit, we could go and never meet each other and someone would win... Would it be possible to set it up so theres maybe 3 bots and they get replaced if someone joined or soemthing like that, as I've never hosted before so I don't know how to do that.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts