Canadian Mac Forums at ehMac banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,950 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I managed to get a Wii into my cart while there were 12 left, I hit secure checkout and filled out my shipping info (In approx 2mins flat, as fast as my fingers would type, as they already had the rest of my info, it was just shipping) and I hit purchase, it was gone, I could no longer purchase it, WTF!!!

I mean, I can understand not letting people put it in the cart and come back 3 hours later and buy it, but not even giving somebody time to fill out their shipping info! I feel like I was in line at Safeway and somebody picked my groceries while I was looking for my credit card.

*shakes fist*

·
Registered
194 Posts
Now that sucks. :mad:
I remember when I purchased concert tickets online for John Mayer and having to quickly enter all the information they needed. They give you a time limit. Example, "You have 2 minutes to enter your mailing information."
I made it but what a pain! :rolleyes:

·
Registered
470 Posts
Classic FS bulls#@t for sure..:ptptptptp

·
Premium Member
1,374 Posts
This sounds like when I was trying to get playoff tickets to Flames games in the 04 playoffs (I didn't bother this year, I figured they would lose in the first round).

Gotta love those two minute timers...sounds like Futureshop's is broken.

·
Premium Member
1,481 Posts
Same thing happened to me when trying to get my PS3 order in on launch day, only it sucked even worse since it was a miracle I was even able to get that far what with how badly their site was bombarded by hits. Most of the time the site just timed out.

I was able to get an order in for an in-store pickup of a PS3, but they promptly cancelled it without any explanation or even an email. I knew there was no chance in hell my order would go through what with people having lined up overnight to get them at the store. I didn't think it was very likely a store was going to hold one for an online order when they had an impatient mob waiting at the door...

1 - 6 of 6 Posts