Canadian Mac Forums at ehMac banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
259 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
From MacMinute:
<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>April 4, 2003 - 14:33 EST   According to research firm Equilar, Apple's Steve Jobs made US$116.3 million last year, making him the best paid CEO of 2002. The data was compiled from regulatory filings, and includes cash pay, stock options and other long-term compensation.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Check http://www.forbes.com/newswire/2003/04/04/rtr930742.html for a comparison of top CEO earners.

Stevie's annual $1 in regular salary is funny -- spend it on penny candy. :D

·
Premium Member
1,304 Posts
But didn't they buy that plane for him several years ago? How long do we have to keep counting that in the overall total.

Suffice it to [email protected]!!! Do us a favour, Steve...take a pay-cut and pass on the savings to the masses.

·
Registered
3,672 Posts
Also, he does have a salary at Pixar, and I presume he owns shares over there, I doubt he gets a huge amount of cash from Apple compared to what he gets from Pixar.

AS for the plane, at least it's public, and well, it should have remained the property of Apple, but I guess they want to give it to him to be "nice"

Cheers,

RtC

·
Canadian By Choice
117,494 Posts
How does one claim a jet on an IRS income tax form? What of it's depreciated value each year?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts