Canadian Mac Forums at ehMac banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,461 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was a frequent visitor to SpyMac, but I've become a little overwhelmed by the sheer volume of traffic they have of their site now. It's always nice to be a part of a community when you can keep up with everythingand feel you are contributing in some way that is sometimes recognised, otherwise you just feel like a cog in a huge huge wheel....which is why I am now a firm follower of EhMac's comings and going's. Thought I'd share that with everyone.

·
Registered
728 Posts
i concur.
it took me a long time to navigate through their site, which is confusing, adding that the buttons don't work and problems with logging in.
nevertheless after i got these straightened out, i like their wide range of content and numerous photos, but i still prefer the simplicity and directness here at ehmac.

·
Premium Member
6,795 Posts
Besides the look of the site and the sheer number f people who go there, the thing that turns me off SpyMac is that a lot of the "information" they have is either inaccurate or just regurgitated from other sites.

·
Premium Member
10,287 Posts
I admire the amount of effort needed to create Spymac. :eek: I also love the sketches they use and how they create custom drawings for each news story. They've got some talented people behind the whole project.

It's interesting though to hear opinions on how it's become too large etc... I kind of get the same feeling when I'm there. That it's almost overwhelming. I'm sure if I spent some time there, I'd become familiar with it.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts