Canadian Mac Forums at ehMac banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
590 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm sure this has been asked before but here goes...can you buy from the American website in Canada? Those 10GB iPods for US 169.00 are mighty tempting!

·
Mac Guru
14,627 Posts
I'm almost positive you can, but I think you end up getting nailed badly with custom and duty charges over the border.

·
Premium Member
7,069 Posts
Sales And Refunds Terms

I quote:
[B[U.S. SALES ONLY[/B]
The Apple Store sells and ships products only within the continental United States, Alaska, and Hawaii. No shipments can be made to APO or FPO addresses, United States territories, or addresses outside the United States. You may not export any products purchased at the Apple Store.
So unfortunatly you can't.

·
Registered
590 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Chealion,
Thanks for the info...I have a brother-in-law from the states that travels there often. I'm tempted to get one mailed to his parents house and have him bring it back for me. That seems cheaper than what used 5 Gig models are going for here.. even the 20 Gig model seems cheap.

·
Premium Member
2,367 Posts
and thats why my brother in Vegas is my favorite!! I am picking my ipod up in three days when we fly down for xmas! it is a very good deal if you have family in the states...I would buy one from Apple USA instead of ebay if I could..I bought mine off of ebay used...cheers, Mark

1 - 5 of 5 Posts