Canadian Mac Forums at ehMac banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,700 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
According to jfpoole's post quote: "I'm going to make it a habit to be on my server (24.157.131.70 or ut.flyingmonkeys.org) every Tuesday and Thursday at 9:30 or so." So, I'll be there. Anybody else?

·
Premium Member
2,700 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by jfpoole:
Whoops! Forgot to post to the mailing list. I'm just going to assume that there's a game every Tuesday and Thursday at 9:30 or so, and if no one shows up I'll just play with the bots for a while.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I think we should all assume the same and use the mailing list for other game nights. Probably doesn't hurt to post your intentions here at ehMac either.

·
Registered
2,198 Posts
Bjornbro wrote:
"Thanks SaintGo and James_squared closest games I've played in a looooong time."

Seriously! It was nice to see the bot from time to time, since I knew it wasn't going to beat me senseless.

Although what was up with that one map (the name escapes me)? Could none of us keep from killing ourselves?

·
Registered
2,198 Posts
RicktheChemist wrote:
"WAHHHHHH... I missed the game... ;o("

Whoops! Forgot to post to the mailing list. I'm just going to assume that there's a game every Tuesday and Thursday at 9:30 or so, and if no one shows up I'll just play with the bots for a while.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts