Canadian Mac Forums at ehMac banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,367 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
HI All, sorry for the things I have said in some posts today...got some people upset and it was'nt worth it..I do now agree with the licensing issue and that the point is that I should have bought the right version if X....I don't condone pirating...so if I upset anyone, or made someone mad or whatever my apologies to you all...I am like most I love good deals and hate spending more than I have too...but in the case of this issue of copyright and licenseing...I agree and understand the whole picture...again, my apologies to fellow listers, and ehmax the moderator...thanks guys, Mark

·
Registered
8,774 Posts
Wow...a real apology for screwing up and a plea of forgiveness to the whole of our citizenry. It takes a real set of stones to step up and make amends.

My compliments. ;) :cool:

Perhaps I should cut this out and save it so that I can use it as a pattern for any future apologies that I might have to make here on this forum. I certainly have insulted a whole range of people over the last couple of years....and ruffled a lot of feathers.

Perhaps I should stand up and ask forgiveness and....

NAAAAAAAA
:D

·
Registered
590 Posts
I've been around this site for quite a while now and this is the first time I am wading in over something rather personal.

I have gotten to know Mark on this site as well as over the phone and see him as a stand up guy...if he is offering an apology I'm certain it is sincere. Good for you Mark!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts