Canadian Mac Forums at ehMac banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,415 Posts
YOU'RE BACK! Omg. Wow. I never realized how much I use ehMac until you were down for days. I kept checking, and now you're finally back :)

Yes. I am a loser. ;)

·
Registered
63 Posts
Hey, welcome back!:clap:

Couldn't explain how miserable I was when I turned on my computer just now and ehmac did not start up as usual...(it is the default homepage of my browser):confused:

·
Premium Member
3,020 Posts
Glad to be back up and posting :) Now time to play catch up!

·
Registered
801 Posts
How Dare you go down for a while! I had to resort to spending time with my friends and family the entire time! They made me go OUTSIDE! ;)

Glad you're back :)

·
Registered
6,500 Posts
*Twitch* recoverring *twitch twitch* doctor recommended I start reintroducing myself back to ehmac.ca slowly.

·
Premium Member
1,311 Posts
Dude! You go down just after I finished pimping your site to all my friends! Everyone thought I was messing with them, or thought I had bad links on my site. :)

Glad you're back.

A7

·
Registered
867 Posts
Wow, am I glad you're back online!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks for all your work - you were sorely missed.

·
Registered
378 Posts
Heh heh... I was at the Apple Store today (new Airport Extreme Base Station!) and tried showing my friend I was with photos of me from their grand opening... And the site wouldn't load. I was starting to think Apple blocked access to here or something! (Something about us telling people to change Safari homepages to ehMac I think, not sure?).

1 - 20 of 28 Posts