Canadian Mac Forums at ehMac banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey, i just registered my new 17PB today, and I was given a free one susbsription to various Apple magazines.. Naturally, I picked MacWorld...

The interesting part was, when I registered, the website gave me an option of either an electronic copy of the publication or a hard copy of the magazine delivered by snail mail...

I was adventurous (given that it was a freebie and I already had the hard copy subscription to MacWold), I chose the electronic one...

Wow! immediately upon registration, I was sent an email to dowload the Zinio application used to view the magazine. Upon dowloading, I opened Zinio and, guess what, the November issue had arrived. It looked and feel like the hard copy.. and with the 17in PB, viewing the electronic version was effortless.. No more mail!

I only wished they had the Globe and Mail newspaper electronically as well.. I would definitely prefer the electronic copy !!

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Unfortunately, it wasnt available... Never did like MacAddict... beatiful to look at but no substance underneath!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.