Votes: 2 50.0%
  • Don’t own a smartphone

Votes: 0 0.0%
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Administrator
159 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I saw some discussion in another thread on this and thought it warranted further discussion. What size smartphone do you prefer?

I prefer a bigger screen. I don’t talk on my phone that much. I prefer to text. I also use my phone a lot for video streaming and the multiple apps I use on a regular basis. I find the bigger screen works best for me.

·
Super Moderator
132 Posts
I'm the opposite of Vader101. I just use my iPhone as a phone and for texts. So I prefer the smaller size of some models. I also like to use a holster type holder that I clip on my belt. The smaller phones work better for this.

·
Premium Member
31,015 Posts
I prefer smaller - phone is mainly a hotspot and audiobooks when I'm riding. I use a battery pack case - occasional navigation use ...on the bike ....mostly voice nav but on the bars at times.

·
Registered
8 Posts
The bigger the better for me for a couple reasons. First off my eye sight isn't what it used to be and I need a bit more real estate for the larger font. Second, my fat thumbs need a little extra room to peck away at a smaller keyboard.

Bonus reason, I often use my phone to moderate sites and sometimes end up in places that aren't formatted for mobile so a larger screen makes it a little less difficult to get what I am looking for. I have ordered an iPad so most of that should be eliminated - perhaps then a smaller phone would work.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts