Canadian Mac Forums at ehMac banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Why dont the admins in power here add a small forum for gaming?

I mean who doesnt like to game on their mac?

I would be more than willing to provide content on a regular basis. I am a mac game junkie. And i keep on top of all the latest news concerning Mac gaming.

Just a thought

:D

·
Registered
2,198 Posts
PosterBoy wrote:
"Not such a bad idea really, if only for the UT Crowd."

Well, with the way people are 'round here, it would only be comprised of UT posts :D

·
Premium Member
7,069 Posts
<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by jfpoole:
PosterBoy wrote:
"Not such a bad idea really, if only for the UT Crowd."

Well, with the way people are 'round here, it would only be comprised of UT posts :D
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

That is until UT2003 comes out, then its all UT2003 ;)

·
Registered
2,198 Posts
Chealion wrote:
"That is until UT2003 comes out, then its all UT2003 ;)"

Good point. When's UT 2003 going to come out for the Mac? Any idea of what the system requirements are going to be? I've been futzing around with the demo on my PC, and it's lots of fun.

·
Premium Member
30,886 Posts

·
Premium Member
10,287 Posts
Agree with Macdoc on that one... Too many forums get things pretty sparce in a hurry. The Town Hall is all things Mac and you can certainly go crazy on talking gaming.
;)

John

·
Premium Member
7,069 Posts
<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by ehMax:
Agree with Macdoc on that one... Too many forums get things pretty sparce in a hurry. The Town Hall is all things Mac and you can certainly go crazy on talking gaming.
;)

John
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Works for me...

·
Premium Member
30,886 Posts
Speaking of gaming how about some of the hardcore types taking the time to provide a "best Mac games" list ( good holiday presents ) and a short review or url for reviews on each.
My daughter loves God games - Black & White in particular.
Unexpected wrinkles make it fun - she had a happy and healthy tribe and then gave one of them medicine powers or healing powers - he got frustated cuz everyone was healthy and ended up tossing one of the other tribe members against a wall so he could practice his new powers on the now rather unhealthy remains
She wwas killing herself laughting.
It's this sort of unpredictiability ( like real life) that she finds intriguing.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Premium Member
6,795 Posts
I can start a list for PS2 games, but I dont play many Mac games as my 8MB Video card can't run very many games newer than UT.

Wacraft 3 is freaking awesome though.

--PB

1 - 13 of 13 Posts