Canadian Mac Forums at ehMac banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,681 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

I thought I saw this some place before, but can't find it now. What is the size of Apple's Core OS X team? I.e. The Apple Developers that work on OS X, not the Works and ilife, etc. people.

Thanks.

·
Premium Member
1,355 Posts
I thought I saw this some place before, but can't find it now. What is the size of Apple's Core OS X team?
You may have seen it somewhere but not only does the number of people working on OS X fluctuate, Apple doesn't release that information so any number anyone has is simply speculation.

G

·
Right now there's probably not many at all ... well maybe that one guy packaging up the beta for MW .. everyone else is probably still frantically hacking away at the iPhone :D

·
Premium Member
8,815 Posts

·
Registered
4,798 Posts
I've done my research into it, and there are apparently 72 core programmers for OS X. They all work out of a secret island location, and are constantly pestered by the mainstream media, Microsoft employees, and rumor sites. These distractions have come to be known as "The Others".

Their main supercomputer compiler is located in an underground hatch, where the main programmers runs a debugging cycle every 108 minutes.

·
Premium Member
3,175 Posts
I've done my research into it, and there are apparently 72 core programmers for OS X. They all work out of a secret island location, and are constantly pestered by the mainstream media, Microsoft employees, and rumor sites. These distractions have come to be known as "The Others".

Their main supercomputer compiler is located in an underground hatch, where the main programmers runs a debugging cycle every 108 minutes.
The boss is Jacob.

·
Premium Member
8,815 Posts
And, if a "headhunter" invites you to the island "to meet the team for lunch"... DON'T GO!! beejacon

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.