Canadian Mac Forums at ehMac banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,367 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just thought I would say HI from the airport in Regina! woot is it a lot of fun or what! I am waiting for my ride to get here to taxi me to our family reunion near Yorkton, Sask. Nice day outside so I decided to use thier wireless and check out my stuff online....Nice to see the farmers fields flying in to Regina at this time of year!

·
Premium Member
3,882 Posts
That's my hometown!
Sit tight imtk, I called my mom-in-law, and she's bringing you some home made perogies and Saskatoon pie. YUM!

;)

·
Premium Member
2,367 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
well I had no internet for the last 5 days so I will post some nice shots of Sask now that I am home. The pictures are not mine they are my cousin Tammy's! I imported a lot of relatives reunion pictures onto the macbook....I love digital and technology! Tammy is an awesome photographer as you will see. All the pictures I took were pictures of relatives and such.....Sask is a beautiful province!

I guess the best way to view these is too drag them onto your desktop if you like. Her settings were REALLY high!

·
Bald by choice
9,055 Posts
Your pictures are very nice, Sask. reminds me of something I just read somewhere,
"looks like the kind of place where you could sit out on your porch and spend a week watching your kid run away from home".

jb

·
Premium Member
3,882 Posts
Nice shots. They take me back.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.