Canadian Mac Forums at ehMac banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

146 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am reasonably certain that in surfing, I came across a cable to connect the new MacBook to TV. Unfortunately I did not bookmark the page.

The item that I saw:eek: was had the new mini video connector and audio (mini plug) at one end, and at the other (output) end the video connector, left and right plugs. IIRC these were three standard RCA plugs (yellow/vid, red, and white / right/left audio).

I wonder if someone can point me to this product or a similar item? N.B. This is not an Apple manufactured product, but from a third-party manufacturer.

TIA for any help.:)
1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.