Canadian Mac Forums at ehMac banner

The US government should pardon... (you canc hoose both)

• Edward Snowden

Votes: 5 71.4%
  • Julian Assange

Votes: 6 85.7%
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
42,482 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A lot of talk about this lately. What do you say?

·
Premium Member
17,771 Posts
Absolutely. If the bums were embarrassed it was their own actions that were the ultimate cause of that embarrassment.

·
Premium Member
42,482 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Absolutely. If the bums were embarrassed it was their own actions that were the ultimate cause of that embarrassment.
I hear a recently release phone call in which Assange warns the US State department that a major release of US information is potentially imminent, as he does not control the source. He warns them to protect anybody who may potentially be exposed by it. Not your typical anarchist.

In Snowden's case, people suggest he should have presented the information to someone in government or law enforcement before considering releasing it. Seriously? How quickly do you want that information buried?

·
Super Moderator
1,749 Posts
I hear a recently release phone call in which Assange warns the US State department that a major release of US information is potentially imminent, as he does not control the source. He warns them to protect anybody who may potentially be exposed by it. Not your typical anarchist.
Completely agree on Snowden. As much as I'd like to have faith in Assange, something rubs me the wrong way, but it's probably paranoia on my part.

·
Premium Member
17,771 Posts

In Snowden's case, people suggest he should have presented the information to someone in government or law enforcement before considering releasing it. Seriously? How quickly do you want that information buried?
I think had Snowden tried that he would have been buried along with the information.

As to Assange the Democrypts have a blatant vendetta towards him, believing he cost Hiliary the 16 election. For that reason alone Trump should pardon him. Once freed he will hopefully find a place to live where the Arkanciders can't get to him.

·
Premium Member
5,374 Posts
Edward Snowden was a traitor , Julian not so much, more for the good of the people ..

·
Premium Member
17,976 Posts
Edward Snowden was a trader , Julian not so much, more for the good of the people ..
A merchant of textiles? A stock market broker? A lonely traveller with naught but a beast of burden as his companion, ferrying trinkets from village to village? :lmao:

·
Registered
169 Posts
Govt abuses need to be exposed. Full stop. After all, taxpayers are funding them without any transparency. I wonder how many ehMac voters in this poll are Yanks & how many Canucks. It's also rhetorical. Old Joe doesn't have the stones to pardon, either.

·
Premium Member
5,374 Posts
A merchant of textiles? A stock market broker? A lonely traveller with naught but a beast of burden as his companion, ferrying trinkets from village to village? :lmao:
my apologies .. auto correct ..
traitor

1 - 9 of 9 Posts