Canadian Mac Forums at ehMac banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,367 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know many of you know about shapeshifter and the OSX themes, but they are fairly new to me. So I was just checking them out and I decided to install shapeshifter 1.0. I think that is the latest version of it...then I logout out and logged in to make the change. What caught my eye was a theme posted on MACNN.com and so I installed it as well..then I went into system prefs and played with the settings and made the change to that theme...and I like what I see...A LOT. This is the one thing I do miss about OS 9 the kaleidoscope theme thingy! and this looks like some of the cool themes I used to have...here is the link...but a word of caution..use at own risk!...I have had no problems thus far...but it's only been an hour! Have fun with it...it's about time someone started to customize OSX..and that is one thing apple drives me nuts over...allow us to make some changes! I do love OSX the way it is so don't get me wrong ...but something new once in awile is fun as well...cheers, Mark

http://forums.macnn.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=189438

·
Premium Member
31,002 Posts
I tired it cuz i too lived Kaelidoscope but like that app this one seems to slow down and make jerky finder speed. :(
And that's on a G5 with a Radeon 9600 :eek:

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.