Canadian Mac Forums at ehMac banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2,255 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
...get rid of the new ehmac character.

Isn't it obvious by now (there have been at least 4 seperate posts and a poll or two) that almost everyone dislikes it? What happened to the democracy that was here?

(I'm not being pissy or anything...I swear....but seriously. get rid of it. it's totally changed the character of this place for me believe it or not) :rolleyes:

·
Premium Member
1,304 Posts
What happened to the democracy that was here?
The funny thing about democracy is that you have to be living in one...and here at ehMac we are visitors to the Mayor's website. He can do whatever the heck he wants because this is his place.

And personally...I like the new logo too.

·
Premium Member
2,263 Posts
The new logo makes me laugh.
He's the kind of cheap suited joker, whom I can imagine saying something like"What do I have to do to put you behind a brand new Mac today?"

·
Premium Member
1,951 Posts
I'm surprised there's actually any debate at all over this issue. I guess I'm one of the few who doesn't really pay heed to that portion of the page - didn't even notice the NHL emblems 'til they were pointed out.

As has been noted, this IS a private site, and if the "owners" want to personalize it a bit, so be it. It's pretty darned minor.

Give it more time.

·
Premium Member
2,950 Posts
I agree with Pamela
The new logo creeps me out, a litle less now that he is not bearing his teeth at me, but still creepy.
I liked the old full body one much better.

·
Premium Member
2,304 Posts
Nah...keep the new guy. He's freaky! Kinda reminds me of the inbred kid in the film "Deliverance," plus a toque, minus an eye.

My beef is STILL about the Sens logo being so small...

[ April 27, 2003, 02:53 PM: Message edited by: PGant ]

·
Premium Member
10,287 Posts
Kinda reminds me of the inbred kid in the film "Deliverance," plus a toque

Ouch!! Right there PGant... you cut me deep brother...

ehMax is back... as I mentioned in the poll, please don't ask me to change the word mark... at least for now. I really like it. Serif fonts are so 90's. :D

We are strong, bold ehMac! We are Canadian, we use Macs... and we rock!

·
Premium Member
7,069 Posts
I like the new font, but the full body guy is better IMHO. Kudos to ehMax for his great work! ehMax, do I have permission to use this current logo in my rendition of the ehMac widget? I think the widget could stand the addition of the little guy!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts