Canadian Mac Forums at ehMac banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Canadian By Choice
117,692 Posts
Would anyone dare to speculate on the possibility of a newly designed cube (same external design, but new internal configurations) as a "centerpiece" of a digital hub concept? I might be "talking into my hat", and I don't claim to have any information about the Cube (I have only seen one once for about 5 minutes). However, I can see a reconfigured Cube, along with iLife and the iPod, etc. Just a thought.

·
Premium Member
1,048 Posts
"I might be "talking into my hat",

Dr G, don't you mean "talking into your toque"?
Or has spring sprung on the island as well?
Robert

·
Canadian By Choice
117,692 Posts
Robert, with another blizzard about to hit St.John's tomorrow, I shall not be doing much talking. This storm will make it 5 1/2 meters of snow so far this summer. Thus, no talking in any sort of head gear shall take place tomorrow...........at least none that would be heard above the howling of the wind. I can hear Daisy and Rootie outside with my wife howling at the full moon. She thought that I was crazy when I told her that they have been doing this for the past few months.

Still, back to the Cube. It seems like the ideal design to have as the focal point for a digital hub. I can't see setting up an iMac next to my TV set to show some digital pictures I have taken, or even something on iMovie. Just my thoughts on this unique innovation from Apple, at least in my opinion.

·
Premium Member
1,115 Posts
Hey Macdoc. How is the noise with the upgrade? Also when you say "stable" what exaclty do you mean? It is such a perceptual word.

·
Premium Member
30,991 Posts

·
Premium Member
30,991 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,795 Posts
I jones for a cube every now and again, but I can never afford one. Ah well, one day. Just dont let me get near it with any lightstrips...

--PB

·
Canadian By Choice
117,692 Posts
Macdoc, the design is the element I was thinking might make it a "niche" computer -- a computer for the family room that does not look like a computer. Just a thought. Something needs to be done to increase Apple's market share............since my one iMac, while being a "red letter day" for Apple will not help them with this share. We shall see.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts