Canadian Mac Forums at ehMac banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
719 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know there is a widget to do this because I had it once before but it got lost. Now that it's gone I can't find the widget anywhere on the web because I don't recall it's name. I'm hoping someone knows what I'm looking for...

I want to a shortcut to change my sound preferences instead of always having to dig into my applications folder. I often toggle the sound output between the computer and and my Plantronics earpiece.

The shorcut should place a small icon in the top right hand slot of the screen near the airport symbol and the smart reporter icon, the time etc.

Does anyone recall what this widget is called???

·
Registered
20 Posts
It's called Sound Source, and it's from Rogue Amoeba. It took me a second to figure out what you were talking about, since I was thinking that you meant a Dashboard widget. But I'm pretty sure this the the one you remember.

It's available on their freebies page:

Rogue Amoeba - Freebies

Stephen

·
Registered
719 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yes, yes, yes...now I remember. I got it from Rogue Amoeba after buying Airfoil from them.

I thought it was a widget too so that's where the real confusion came from. Totally forgot it's origin. Don't know how I lost it from my system.

Good call. Thanks

1 - 4 of 4 Posts