Canadian Mac Forums at ehMac banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
306 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thought i'd share my desktop with you guys to inspire those who are interested in customizing icons & cool wallpapers :) EnjoY!

Click image to enlarge.

·
Registered
306 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Love the wallpaper! I use Times as well, it's probably helping to kill my local newspaper but I enjoy it anyway. :)
Hey Chas.

Here's the wallpaper: http://i48.tinypic.com/15geadg.jpg

As for Times, I totally digggggggggggggggggg it! As for local newspaper, its 2010 in less than 2 weeks, so getting my fingers full of cheap ink is not considered the "cool thing" these days ;) hahaha

·
Premium Member
1,080 Posts
ok, as someone who's a news junkie you've piqued my interest... what's this 'times'???

·
Apple Certified
2,726 Posts

·
Premium Member
11,953 Posts
ok, as someone who's a news junkie you've piqued my interest... what's this 'times'???
Times is an interesting take on RSS newsreaders -- it tries to recreate the newspaper experience to some extent.

You have to customise it with your favourite RSS feeds from your news sites, but once that's done it's ... comforting. :)

Acrylic - Times

·
Premium Member
2,804 Posts
Love the wallpaper! I use Times as well, it's probably helping to kill my local newspaper but I enjoy it anyway. :)
My local newspaper fired almost all of their reporters and resort to reprinting press releases, puff pieces, and "articles" which are basically free advertising, and almost no local content even though plenty of events happen around town.

They can blame the Internet all they want, but they brought this on themselves.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts