Canadian Mac Forums at ehMac banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
569 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I cannot believe that "Not One" of 2800 EhMac members .... spoof by somebody on SCO's lament to be.......
(1) not worthy of comment <grin>
(2) humerous or at least a LOL

Or am I just the one lonely person here that thinks that SCO is the scum of the world for this frivolous law suit VGB people

·
Resident Curmudgeon
86,940 Posts
I visited the link, read the first line and reacted like I would to any other Nigerian scam. I simply closed the link and left wondering why anyone would post such material.

I still wonder, but you now have a comment.

Cheers

:D

·
Registered
8,774 Posts
No question about it, Nigeria is the very center of the world of money scams. I would not ever have anything to do with anything that came from this particular place.

Unfortunately, according to many articles I've read, the next most likely place that major scams seem to originate from is our own La belle Province. :eek:

·
Registered
237 Posts
If you're really in need of a laugh, go to the "Discuss" link and on the second page, there are a couple of URLs where people have had long and involved emails with the scammers.

I really like the one (I believe it's the third), where the guy who gets the email pretends he's part of the "A-Team".

yuk... yuk...

John

·
Left The Building
8,381 Posts
The e-mail baiting threads are a hoot. What's not a hoot is the fact that people (still) fall for these scams. Fools & their money I suppose...

1 - 8 of 8 Posts