Canadian Mac Forums at ehMac banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2,812 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Am I going batty? I guess I've not had to send a link as of yet - but I cannot for the life of me find how to do it. But, a brick having just fallen on my head - could it be that as an Entourage X user, I may not have the 2 apps linked (coincidently)? Am I to assume that I'm either forced into using Mail and/or moving back to Explorer (I would rather eat broken glass)? Hmmm..

I must be able to move from Entourage to Mail, no? Will try a little later possibly...

thanks a mil anyhow.

Cheers!

·
Premium Member
2,303 Posts
No, you're not going batty. Safari just handles links in a manner different than Explorer (and by this, I'm assuming that you're looking for the "send a link" button in IE).

With the current version of the Safari beta, you have two ways to send links (maybe others, but these are the two that I use). First, you can simply cut and paste the URL from the browser into your email message. Alternatively, you can drag and drop the URL (click once on the little icon beside the address) from Safari to an opened "send mail" window in Entourage or Mail.

The trouble with IE's "send a link" button is that sometimes it send the wrong URL, especially when dealing with a site built with frames.

·
Registered
2,812 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
PGant - that sounds like way more work than should be. There must be something much better than having to go back to IE. I really think that i might just go to Mail to see what happens there... Man... My surfing experience is getting ruined. :(

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.