Canadian Mac Forums at ehMac banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Mac Guru
14,627 Posts
Safari hasn't been updated in a few weeks... v51, been here for a while. You're not too quick in the news. ;)

·
Registered
778 Posts
post image:
email me the image and I will post it for you,..

·
Banned
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by dthompson101:
post image:
email me the image and I will post it for you,..
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

email sent with graphic

·
Registered
433 Posts
where is this v56? Just checked all over the website...

Phil

·
Mac Guru
14,627 Posts
<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by emceepj:
where is this v56? Just checked all over the website...

Phil
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Same here - I only saw v51 on the Apple web site, and it's not in Software Update, either. I'm with emceepj - where is this v56?

·
Banned
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Lars:
<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by emceepj:
[qb]where is this v56? Just checked all over the website...

Phil
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Same here - I only saw v51 on the Apple web site, and it's not in Software Update, either. I'm with emceepj - where is this v56?[/QB]<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Sent evidence to dthompson to post graphic but he has not done it yet.
to answer your question - its on my machine and running very well.

·
Mac Guru
14,627 Posts
"to answer your question - its on my machine and running very well."

I don't need evidence that you're running it. What I want to know is where you got it, and if you got it legally or illegally.

·
Banned
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
"to answer your question - its on my machine and running very well."

I don't need evidence that you're running it. What I want to know is where you got it, and if you got it legally or illegally.
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

What are you the freeware cop
since when is beta freeware illegal -- get a life

·
Premium Member
7,069 Posts
@ the moment, you only can download v51 from Apple's site. From where was v56 "leaked" (I'm guessing it wasn't leaked, its just available for those who know where on Apple's site to look or something like that, as the minor updates aren't that huge. Most likely want the next announcement to be, hey Safari is finished as a final candidate for v. 1.0, even though we will still continue to make it better)

·
Mac Guru
14,627 Posts
"since when is beta freeware illegal -- get a life"

Obviously, you seem scared to release a URL to v56 Safari since this is the THIRD time I'm asking you where it is, and you don't seem to understand the question or something.

A URL would be great.

·
Mac Guru
14,627 Posts

Interesting how easy it is to change the info there and make it look different. Looky here, I'm running the final build! ;)

·
Banned
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
"since when is beta freeware illegal -- get a life"

Obviously, you seem scared to release a URL to v56 Safari since this is the THIRD time I'm asking you where it is, and you don't seem to understand the question or something.

A URL would be great.
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Well the AH is back
its people like you that make and produce the problem with real mac users.
Beta Testing Program - heard of it - now using v58
so if you want then change your info screen if it turns you on. I was planning on posting the url to go and use it but since you are the example of what mac users are like here on ehmac the by all means be Canadian moron.

·
Mac Guru
14,627 Posts
"I was planning on posting the url to go and use it"

Beta Testing Program. Yes, I see, but don't you know the rules? YOU are in the program, not ME. Giving me the URL to a beta, which is part of a program, which I'm not part of, is illegal.

"you are the example of what mac users are like here on ehmac the by all means be Canadian moron"

Nope, not really. You're the moron by not posting in the first place that you were in a Beta Testing Program. I guess you just wanted a lot of attention until we found out you were in a program like such. If you would of just told us in the fist place, I wouldn't have had to ask for a URL 3 times, and in the end not even get one because it's a private beta testing program. (I don't want the URL anymore; now that I know it's for testers only.)

·
Registered
778 Posts
Here is the image from BlackJag

·
Banned
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
"I was planning on posting the url to go and use it"

Beta Testing Program. Yes, I see, but don't you know the rules? YOU are in the program, not ME. Giving me the URL to a beta, which is part of a program, which I'm not part of, is illegal.

"you are the example of what mac users are like here on ehmac the by all means be Canadian moron"

Nope, not really. You're the moron by not posting in the first place that you were in a Beta Testing Program. I guess you just wanted a lot of attention until we found out you were in a program like such. If you would of just told us in the fist place, I wouldn't have had to ask for a URL 3 times, and in the end not even get one because it's a private beta testing program. (I don't want the URL anymore; now that I know it's for testers only.)
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

well aren't we a bright spark - eh
your location speaks for you - eh
oh by the way if you are going to post your website make sure it works - typical - eh
lights out in the east.

bye bye

·
Premium Member
2,804 Posts
<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Blackjag:

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

If you acquired it legally, then you can use it legally. However, if you have, then you have also signed an NDA. Blabbing about it here is illegal.

Besides, we don't care if you are running v56, v63, or v1037 - it doesn't make you cooler, we do not envy you, and it doesn't make your ***** bigger.

·
Mac Guru
14,627 Posts
<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by hayesk:
<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Blackjag:
[qb]
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

If you acquired it legally, then you can use it legally. However, if you have, then you have also signed an NDA. Blabbing about it here is illegal.

Besides, we don't care if you are running v56, v63, or v1037 - it doesn't make you cooler, we do not envy you, and it doesn't make your ***** bigger.[/QB]<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I think it's time for the moderators to take action here and lock this thread.

Blackjag obviously violated a NDA (Non-Disclosure Agreement) and is taking part in illegal activity here on ehMac, and this thread for sure - especially by first offering to post a URL to it.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts