Canadian Mac Forums at ehMac banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
838 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
WHY NOT???? Why Safari...WHY can't you open the page? How hard is it for apple to create a browser that works? Why do I have to keep reverting to google chrome or firefox or opera to visit sites? I use safari for the ease of use, cross platforms, I can on version of OS, I can be at home or at work....passwords all saved...

BUT WHATS THE POINT APPLE IF YOUR CRAP DOESN"T WORK???????

Rant over

·
Premium Member
15,604 Posts
BUT WHATS THE POINT APPLE IF YOUR CRAP DOESN"T WORK???????

I hear you and completely agree, and I really used to really enjoy using Safari but I finally gave up several years ago when many pages of the various sites just failed to display properly, and sometimes a message that it couldn't open a website, and then I discovered it wasn't just because of the old Mac OS Mavericks version I was and still using.

Do you want to post the Site(s) you are having trouble with for some other members to check out???

BTW: You did not mention which Mac Model or Mac OS version you are using and having trouble with. And are the problem sites working properly with different browsers???

- Patrick
=======

·
Premium Member
30,870 Posts
Is superb for a variety of reasons.
I use Safari but adblockers get annoying ....Brave just works. ( I use Chrome and Firefox too for various tasks ).

1 - 3 of 3 Posts