Canadian Mac Forums at ehMac banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
719 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have not tried this myself...

Safari Enhancer v1.2b

Safari guide. Enable several hidden features of the Safari webbrowser beta including a debugging menu that allows you to activate keyboard and mouse shortcuts, change what browser Safari identifies itself as on-the-fly, and change how Safari handles Security. Also lets you specifiy a minimum font size, turn off underlines on links, and features more control over the handling of bookmark importing from Netscape, Internet Explorer, Chimera, Mozilla, OmniWeb, and iCab.
http://gordon.sourcecod.com/sites/safari_enhancer.php

·
Canadian By Choice
5,141 Posts
Here's my Safarified web site (only Safari users will see a difference). Probably against a bunch of Apple policies, but what the heck.

I'd be careful with the enhancer patches as the Safari code base is evolving and it will probably cause problems. Wait at least till the official release.

·
Premium Member
1,115 Posts
I tried it but it does not seem to do much excpet add a few things. Mind you I have no idea what I am realy looking for anyway. I got to stop messing around. One thing I should mention though is I allways messed around with windows and ended up having to reformat. This was on a regular basis every couple of months. I have yet to mess up the mac

1 - 7 of 7 Posts