Canadian Mac Forums at ehMac banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know what your thinking the mac os in microsoft:ptptptptp teritory well I am bored :rolleyes: and everything else is running great :clap:my parts for my performa are slowly geting shipped from texas for another project :lmao: so time destroy a pc beejacon or a virtual Hard disk in vmware :-( I may hate Pc's but I am not going to destroy my brand new laptop now heres the maximum specs that I can use in vmware 2.5 Gbs of ram HD space is not an issue and a very sad 2 ghz :-(intel core 2 duo processor now the reasons I want to do it in vmware is because it wont void my warantys which we all know vista needs and if all else fails I can close it curse at vista for an hour and I still have a working computer

Skip The Crap jump here
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Okay I am downloading iATKOS_5 right now on my horible telus highspeed runing at a average of 25 KPS take my advice go to shaw stupid contract but I am missing my point when I get it I have a virtual machine setup with 25 gig HD 2 Gigs of ram and briged internet along with virtual usb and all that crap so what next I have done this with tiger but it was not iATKOS that was the easyest thing on earth to do no adventure though so what the heck do I do when The iso finishes I have no were to start

·
Premium Member
7,069 Posts
You can only legally (in compliance with the EULA) virtualize Mac OS X Server and even then only on Apple hardware.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.