Canadian Mac Forums at ehMac banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
719 Posts
There are lots of rumors these days. Most seem to point at the Paris show.

·
Premium Member
7,069 Posts
MacRumors seems the best place to keep on top of the rumors. Although I must warn you, if you do start hanging around there, you will get hooked onto following the rumors. It was much less stressful when MacCentral was my only news source, now I'm hooked on seeing what is coming next down the tubes. :rolleyes:

Although the latest rumor has just been proven: Bluetooth Keyboards and Mice from Apple. (Check MacRumors)

·
Canadian By Choice
117,692 Posts
So much for rumors. What is sad is that by the time these updated/upgraded PBs are finally available and actually shipping, we will start to see the rumors of the NEXT revision of these PBs. Actually, the rumors about the latter PBs will be more interesting, since they will probably not disappoint anyone.

So, six months from now is a month past Macworld, and then you add three more months to finally ship these totally redesigned PBs with the G?..............and add a few months to this date and we are back to the back-to-school market...............which will be looking towards Jan. of 2005 for the major Steve Jobs announcement................which will cause more rumors to fly...........which will......
:eek: :D

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.