Canadian Mac Forums at ehMac banner

1 - 20 of 112 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,374 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
CTV.ca | Rosie O'Donnell leaving 'The View'

Rosie O'Donnell, the outspoken co-host of the talk show "The View," will be leaving the show in June, she announced Wednesday.

"I've decided that we couldn't come to terms with my deal with ABC, so next year I am not going to be on 'The View,'" O'Donnell said at the top of the show.
O'Donnell, who has helped raise the ratings for the daytime chat show, says ABC wanted her to sign on for three years while she only wanted to stay for another year.
Something tells me that this involves more than just a 1 year vs. 3 year contract difference.

Too bad, her public spats with other quasi-celebrity types made for interesting reading on slow news days.

·
Premium Member
2,670 Posts
It's settled then, we'll nail Rosie to a cross :D
:lmao::lmao::lmao:

I think that would be too good for her. Although it may recoup the building industry in the States, I can see them now all bidding on that contract! The downside forestry might take a big hit.

·
Canadian By Choice
117,365 Posts
NO!!!!!!!! "Say it ain't so, Joe. Say it ain't so." How will I be able to watch TV now????????

Full disclosure -- While I know who Rosie O'Donnell is, and have heard of some of the problems she has had on "The View", I have never seen the show.

·
Premium Member
3,020 Posts
The View is still one TV? Wow...

·
Premium Member
3,882 Posts
Good riddance to her. :ptptptptp

1 - 20 of 112 Posts